2011 Infiniti G Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G Convertible model:
Beautiful Car - Terrible in the Snow
By nicki20975 on 01/18/12 18:48 PM (PST)

2011 Infiniti G Convertible G37 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car in August 2011. I loved it until winter got here. I live in Chicago and was leary since I have never owned a RWD car previously. I learned my lesson the hard way. I "drove" in the snow last week for the first time and was literally not able to control the car. I had to pull over and have someone come and pick me up. I proceeded to trade it in the next day for the G37X (AWD) sedan which I love and is equally fun to drive. If you live in a warm climate or only plan to drive this car in the summer than it's a fantastic car. If you live somewhere with bad winters, go with the G37X and you will not be disappointed. Just make sure it has a sun roof...

Best Performance luxury convertible available under $60K
By steve_dallas1 on 10/17/11 20:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti G Convertible G37 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is our second Infiniti G model; we had a 2009 sedan as well. This car has it all, great looks, great performance, the best warranty around. Acceleration and cornering can't be matched. We have never had to take in either of our Infinitis for anything other than normal service.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Infiniti G Convertible in VA is:

$128 per month*