2011 Infiniti G Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific G Convertible model:
G37, Amazing car, till it starts giving you a trouble
By anoopa on 08/13/14 20:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti G Convertible G37 Sport 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Issue with this car: the convertible feature is very delicate. My experience dictates that once the roof starts giving any kind of trouble (and chances are it will, multiple customers reporting issues), there is very little a user or the company can do. I am struggling with multiple roof issues for past 2 years, including rattling noise (now it makes noise even driving on interstates with perfect roads), irritating alarms, false coding on the sensors, timing disturbances of the motor mechanics etc. Its literally one after another. Contacted DOM service, and Infiniti consumer affairs, no real success. Seems like its a new technology for Infiniti and needs significant improvements.

Beautiful Car - Terrible in the Snow
By nicki20975 on 01/18/12 18:48 PM (PST)

2011 Infiniti G Convertible G37 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I bought this car in August 2011. I loved it until winter got here. I live in Chicago and was leary since I have never owned a RWD car previously. I learned my lesson the hard way. I "drove" in the snow last week for the first time and was literally not able to control the car. I had to pull over and have someone come and pick me up. I proceeded to trade it in the next day for the G37X (AWD) sedan which I love and is equally fun to drive. If you live in a warm climate or only plan to drive this car in the summer than it's a fantastic car. If you live somewhere with bad winters, go with the G37X and you will not be disappointed. Just make sure it has a sun roof...

Best Performance luxury convertible available under $60K
By steve_dallas1 on 10/17/11 20:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti G Convertible G37 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is our second Infiniti G model; we had a 2009 sedan as well. This car has it all, great looks, great performance, the best warranty around. Acceleration and cornering can't be matched. We have never had to take in either of our Infinitis for anything other than normal service.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Infiniti G Convertible in VA is:

$145 per month*