2009 Infiniti FX50 Consumer Review: Totally Not Worth The Money Pa

2009 Infiniti FX50 - Consumer Review

Totally Not Worth The Money Paid!
By Serge on

2009 Infiniti FX50 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Navigation system interface is VERY unattractive and not very user-friendly. Fuel economy is a foreign concept to FX50. The ride is bumpy and uncomfortable. There is no off-road capability. The worst aspect of ownership is having to deal with Infiniti. The service is very poor. They don't even provide loaner cars when needed. Infiniti Customer Service proved useless. At this point, I would go with Lexus. Supposedly their Customer Service is unparalleled. I strongly advise against Infiniti as a brand.

Powerful engine, though at a cost!!!!!!

Well, where do I begin? Fuel economy, interior design, quality of ride, night vision, etc. I could go on, but what is the point? You can come up with the most amazing car, but if you provide no service to match the price sticker, who would want it?
By strack1
on 08/21/11 05:45 AM (PDT)

This review is obviously from an idiot. 1) If you bought the car after seeing the unattractive nav and after reading about the bad fuel economy and after test driving the bumpy car you deserve not to like like it. After owning an Infiniti FX 35 for 8 years I have had the best experience of any car I've ever owned and the Infiniti Customer service department was just as good and even better than Mercedes , Porsche, Range Rover.(yes I've owned them all) Always had a loaner car, very professional staff, great company and brand. Off roading is great including ice and snow!! I'm going to buy the FX50S next. The reviewer above must be from another planet.... I bet he or she had a bad experience with someone and decided to bash everything associated with his experince, sounds like an attorney.