2009 Infiniti FX50 Consumer Review: Love it !

2009 Infiniti FX50 - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (5.0L V8 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Love it !
By rontek on

2009 Infiniti FX50 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I purchased a 2008 Infiniti EX35 in May of last year. I "liked" the EX35, but never really "loved" it, and that always bugged me as it was not an inexpensive purchase. When I was in for my 1 yr 15,000 mile service I saw the FX50S on the lot in the same color interior combination as my EX35. I had no intention of trading up, but the car looked incredible. I threw what I thought was a ridiculous offer at the dealer, and two weeks later I was driving it off the lot. I could not be happier. The FX50S is EVERYTHING my EX35 was not, and I finally LOVE the vehicle I purchased. Technology, performance, comfort are all FAR above what I expected and for value, no other vehicle comes close.

7 Speed Transmission, Around View Cameras, Distance Controlled Cruise, Heated/Cooled Sport Seats, High Quality Leather, Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights, I could go on naming almost every option in the vehicle.

The 21" tire size is not a common size. Most manufacturers have either 20" or 22" tires, so the only replacements other than snows are the two options offered on the vehicle. Bridgstone All Season , and Dunlop Sport.