Great Value
By SSwanby on
2009 Infiniti FX50 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)
Originally was looking at an Audi Q5. After adding all of the options on the Q5, the price made me start looking around. I was originally skeptical about the FX50 until a test drove one. It really is a beautiful car and I don't think pictures can really do it justice. The interior and technology is really top notch. Mileage is good for the power, but still quite a bit lower than the Q5, but what can I say... it may not be politically correct, but it is seductively fast. Incidentally, my dealer experience was exceptional and it only ended up costing a few thousand more than the Q5 I was quoted. Infiniti has a real winner with the FX50S.
Favorite Features
So many things... Heated / Cooled seats, excellent stereo, ipod integration, interior, unique design, Navigation system is excellent, POWER, smooth as silk transmission and the HUGE 21 inch rims.
Suggested Improvements
Only two features that I'll probably miss from my last car. Doors that automatically unlock when you touch the handle. The ability to heat the car with residual engine heat when you turn the car off.