2004 Infiniti FX45 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (63 reviews )
Best of the Best
By jk516696 on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

For some context I have owned the latest Range Rover, two X5s and numerous executove class saloons. This is , by a mile, more FUN than the Cayenne S, Toureg V8, Lexus RX330 and LX470, Volvo XC-90, & BMW X5 4.4i. Then add the specification in to the list - how can you go wrong. Great engine, great noise, great handling. It is all the others in the class rolled in to one. Highly recommend. Iceing on the cake is the dealership service. Outstanding stuff from Infinity. The first time in ages I have held on to a car beyond 12 months. Boredom not reached yet!

Fun Car/Truck/SUV /Whatever
By Weed-Wacker on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is really a fun SUV. The large V-8 makes it very responsive. Love the 20 inch tires and chrome rims. The navigation system is a great feature when you are in a strange place. The sound system with the Sirus radio is the best.No commercials to listen to.I rated this vehicle against the Mercedes and the BMW and beleive me it is superior to them in every catagory. I am very satisfied with my selection and would recomment the FX45 to anyone.

Review of Infiniti Fx 35
By michael123456 on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car will definately turn heads. The interior is very well laid out. The navigation system is excellent, I don't know how I ever lived without it. The ride can be fun. The engine gives a good kick when you want it to. My only major complaint is that sometimes the handiling is too much like a profesional sportscar and not like an everyday car. The steering can be very sensitive at times. I don't recomend driving this car off roads or even on bumpy roads, but if you want to pass people on a highway and need to get up to 90 or 100 mph to do it, then this car is for you. It is flat out fast.

FX45
By AuntNettie on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The Infinite FX45 is a truly unbelievable driving experience. The ride is smooth and efficient. Comfort and control, you feel it. Love the Tech Pkg. The car drives itself.

Sweet!
By Jfo on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I picked up my FX45 on Saturday and have been on cloud 9 every since. This vehicle is Incredible! Looked at the X5, Cayenne, Touareg, etc. problem was, I test drove the 45 first. Looking forward to many happy years together.

Sports SUV!
By surfpange on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought this SUV fully loaded! What a blast! Much more FUN (with all the options) than the Cayenne S, Toureg V8, Lexus RX330 and LX470, Volvo XC-90, & BMW X5 4.4i I test drove. Its got a ton of fun toys built in and more cargo space than the others. If you want a smoother ride then buy a Lexus but if it's fun you want definitely test drive this sports SUV. The Cayenne S, Toureg V8, and X5 4.4i are very nice SUV's (especially the Cayenne S w/air suspension!) but I had to buy my car (vs. lease) and didn't like their poor reliability ratings. The V8 does burn a lot of fuel but it's worth it...especially when blowing past other cars on the freeway.

I don't miss my Porsche
By GuyC on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My wife gets the ragtop, I need to choose a suitable 4 seater. Iím fickle, like car style, performance, toys and to seat 4 full 6ft adults for long journeys. After much deliberation between a Cayenne and the FX, I went for the FX. I had to make the choice between the 35 and 45. I felt the 45 was more comfortable under the hood, the 35 which was thrashy but 10k less. I chose a Beryllium 45 fully loaded less the DVD entertainment. Iíve driven it for 2k miles now and love it, Overall I would highly recommend it but recommend a longer than normal test drive and do some twists and turns.

Cross over Dream!!!!
By Porter on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

What can you say, styling is amazing, performance unlike any other suv, sound system out of this world.

Rapper
By makka on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Great thing, wonderful styling, great handling. More power than I would have expected

Fun to Drive
By Nitrox50 on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The best Suv I've ever owned. We also have a 2004 Lexus SC430 which I gave to my wife and the FX45 is just as fast, handles as well and has much more room. The FX turns more heads than the Lexus and costs less. This is the first Infiniti I've owned and it's a great car.