Used 2004 Infiniti FX45 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Infiniti Fx45 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Infiniti FX45

Base 4.5L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (63 reviews )

It's the 45 what more is there to say ?
By In Love with the 45

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is a beast, handles like a G35 coupe. I should know, I used to lease an 03 G35 coupe. It's the perfect balance of sports car/ SUV utility. Goes faster, and handles MUCH better than an SUV should. You won't be disappointed but you will be shocked at the cornering, and acceleration ability of this vehicle. The Technology Package is a must. Navigation, rear back up camera, and the ability to start the vehicle without having the key in the ignition just add so much value to this vehicle. It's also nice to know that there is about one Infiniti FX45 on the road for every 15 FX35s.

Favorite Features

Sports Car handling in every sense of the word, POWER, POWER, POWER, Intelligent Key, Superb braking ability, Real time MPG display in the trip menu, laser guided cruise control, rearview camera, Low-Maintenance ( no maintenance), and relability.

Suggested Improvements

More power, I would say better interior but they already did that for the 06 and 07 models. I have an 04.

A Great SUV / Sports Car Experience
By rsteak

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I'm over six feet tall and the position and structure of the seat in the '04 Infiniti FX45 are ergonomically correct for me. I've had a number of other vehicles that created undue pressure on my legs or thighs that have led to nerve deterioration. The car handles precisely and feels very preformance oriented for a SUV. The overall styling is excellent, mine doesn't have a roof rack which detracts from the lines of the car. The car is a tolal package for those who think outside the box. compare it with the much pricier Porche offering and you will see what I mean.

Favorite Features

overall styling, safety features, and most of all performance.

Suggested Improvements

better gas mileage, maybe a hybrid.

Unusually Great
By Cindy Cowley

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The FX45 is unusual in it's exterior design and you either love it or hate it, I love it. I have never had more people stop me and ask me what kind of car I am driving. It is in a class all it's own. I have also had a wonderful experience with the Dealership where I bought it. They are professional, courteous and and very prompt.

Favorite Features

My favorite features include the exterior design and it's performance. The design is like no other and the vehicle responds so quickly, you have to grow accustom to it but when you do, you glide through traffic with ease.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of any.

exellent
By co

it was the best

Infiniti FX45
By brnjug

2004 Infiniti FX45 AWD 4dr SUV (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Love the design,the moptor ,the appeal and the sound

Favorite Features

performance

Suggested Improvements

More performance options