2010 Infiniti FX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Prefer the old FX
By Eidan on 07/29/10 23:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 3rd Infiniti, I leased a 2007 FX35, 2008 G35, and now this one a 2010 FX35. I went with tech package and NAV. Final price was about $56K with all the bells and whistles. I have to admit I am a little disappointed by this year's model. Ext design wise - you either love it or hate it. The tech stuff - stay away from it. Doesn't worth the money, doesn't work from time to time. Don't like the fact they use the same cheap console nobs on all their models. As a techie, I didn't like the user interface, its not that intuitive. It has an aggressive look, and its fun to drive, but didn't like few features on the new one. See bellow.

Great choice!
By willintn on 04/01/10 14:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Okay, I've only had my fx35 for a week. But got the RWD version with the 18 inch wheels. I love the 20 inch wheel look, but got the 18s. Love the power and handling. View is great, and interior is luxurious. This is my second Infiniti, and I love the brand. Strong engine, great features. Appears MPG will be better than my 06 M, but still early. 7 speed takes a bit to get used to, but seems to fit well with the engine. Just so you know, there is a pretty significant blind spot due to the shape of the rear windows. But a well built, fun to drive, head turning crossover. And it does have decent storage in the back.

Very Happy
By Tooks on 01/02/10 21:21 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Finally bought my first FX, and love it. Corners well, quiet, comfortable, and looks great! Plenty of power there when it's needed or you just want a little adrenaline rush.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti FX35 in VA is:

$110 per month*