Not worth even considering
By Dave~NYC on
2009 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)
Why buy this crossover? I bought it and I hate it. And for solely one particular reason. The transmission! Dear infiniti, you tried and failed miserable on manufacturing a 7 speed transmission. Mercedes can make 7 speeds, Lexus can make a seamless 8 speed, but you infiniti are poor at making a 7 speed. Why does this car shift into 7th gear at 25 mph? Whoever is reading this. this car looks nice, it looks sexy, the interior is gorgeous, but only because of the transmission do not buy it. Consider the BMW x5 or x6 or perhaps the Mercedes ml 350 but please do not buy this deceiving SUV. I miss my m45
Favorite Features
The music box that stores all of your cds for you, I think it has 8 gigs
Suggested Improvements
the stupid transmission, power lift gate, cheap minivans and chevys even have it, make the exhaust as loud as it was in the previous model, make the front seats wider to accommodate drivers over 190 pounds, and place steering wheel radio controls more strategically.
By infinitijohnny
on 10/10/13 10:11 AM (PDT)

I believe everyone does not know they have a rev match feature which when you downshift the Rpms go up I think that's why everyone hates the transmission but I will agree it take for ever to move from a stop l have to floor it for it to get go 20mph