2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Bad Cam after 3 months of purchase
By alpz on 01/22/09 15:18 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchase on 9/08 a FX 35 with 42 miles. Three months later the check engine light turns on and has problems starting, the mileage at this time was 4800 miles. After 2 weeks at the dealer they told that the camshaft went out. Very dissatisfied with this Infiniti.

They put the SPORT in Sport Utility
By Charles on 12/04/08 20:47 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Over the years I've owned a wide variety of cars including Porsches, BMWs, a 350Z, and a G35. I must admit that I was concerned that the FX was all show. It looked too sporty to be a true performer. I finally test drove one after a disappointing test drive in the Lexus RX350. I was immediately impressed. The vehicle has the tight and substantial feel very similar to the Porsche. The front fenders even have the same sloping bulge as viewed from the drivers seat. You truly have the feeling that you are in a serious performer, and it doesn't disappoint on the road. If you like driving excitement, this one delivers. Again, I've owned many performance vehicles and the FX holds its own among them.

New to Infinity
By Cube on 10/30/08 10:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car yesterday late afternoon in Houston and drove it home 350 miles immediately there after. We own a BMW 325 I which is my wife's car. I wanted an X5. I can tell you after this drive that I regret nothing!!! This is a supreme and finely balanced machine and is not even the top of the line. The sound system is second to none and kept me entertained the whole route. I checked out a MDX, Acadia, X5, X3 and this puppy is a breed above. The local dealer test drive doesn't tell you the whole story. Wow!!

One month review
By Liv on 08/24/08 14:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had this vehicle for a month now and love the look of it, love the way it drives, and love the respect I get on the road. I was most worried about the visibility b/c I read the vehicle has a lot of blind spots, turns out the mirrors are pretty good about compensating. My one main issue is a personal one - I am 5'5" and having a hard time getting the right fit in the vehicle - I end up with knees dangerously close to dash in order to reach the pedals and see well through the windshield at the same time. If I move the seat lower, the seatbelt is on my neck, if I move it farther back, I can't reach the gas pedal as well. I think it would be hard to find a good comfort level for shorties.

Everything I expected and more
By JB on 08/08/08 17:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Infiniti FX35 combines the performance of a high performance sports car and the versatility of an SUV. The 2008 model is sleeker and more high-tech inside. Its performance, luxury and technology equals a lot of fun to drive! Highly recommend it.

08 review
By fxhouston on 05/01/08 03:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Owned for 30 days. Great car but front seating needs improvement. I weigh 215 and the seating area is too narrow to ever get comfortable. Everything else is well thought out; quiet ride and so far performed very well with no trips to the dealer!

Impressive all the way
By BobFX35 on 01/25/08 14:21 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Was in the market for a new car and I was contemplating between BMW, Lexus, Audi and Infiniti. I am glad with my decision after driving FX35, just a bit bad in the economy department. Hurts when I'm filling up the tank but the moment I start to drive its all good, puts a smile on my face everytime I pull away from others and it's real head turner. Technically it's good in almost every department.

Best Deal on a Luxury Crossover
By Bob Hajek on 01/22/08 19:21 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The FX35 has everything you could ever want standard. It really does give you the feeling of driving a sports car. There are only 5 FXs in our town (each a different color) - makes you feel very exclusive. I keep getting comments from strangers about how sharp looking it is and this is a 5 year old body style! I'm very happy I decided to drive 90 miles.

Went from BMW 330 Convertible to FX35
By katec on 01/02/08 15:43 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I needed more room and had to give up the convertible. I was really surprised when I test-drove this car and fell in love with it. The FX35 has a great sporty look. It handles as well as my 2005 BMW 330 CiC (with sport pkg). I really enjoy driving it. I have almost all the options - sport pkg, touring, handsfree, (except DVD player). It's very luxurious on the inside; I haven't given up anything. I can't imagine driving anything else.

A lot of Luxury/Sport SUV for the Money!
By Carnut from NC on 12/20/07 12:41 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a confessed carnut and I think this is a great SUV. I've had a Porsche Cayenne S, BMW X5 and Lincoln SUVs prior and I think that this one is the most comfortable and certainly the best value for the dollar. I traded in a BMW 745i and as great as that car was, there is a lot to love about this car! Sporty, fun to drive, logical controls, very comfortable seats (I'm 6'5 and that is always a concern), and usable options instead of gadgets just to have gadgets! I would say luxurious as well. I got the sport package and did not notice the ride vs the non sport which I test drove as well. The 20" wheels/tires look awesome as well as the other sport trim items that are part of the package.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.