Riding like the law in my new FX35
By Gee Bee on
2007 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I purchased my new Autumn Copper FX35 in March, 2007. It has exceeded all of my expectations regarding performance, styling and ergonnomics. It has all the options except the rear entertainment system and run-flat tires. The engine is smooth and torquey, my gas mileage in Houston's freeway traffic has averaged 21.8 mpg, surprisingly. I love the Autumn Copper color for this vehicle. It seems to bring out all the lines and compound curves this vehicle has to offer. The aggressive styling sets it apart from any other vehicle on the road and the 20" wheels add a sport stance that looks better than the standard 18" wheels. I don't carry a lot of things, interior size is good.
Favorite Features
I like the navigation system, especially the "Birdseye View" mode. the keyless entry and start feature is great. The feature I'm most impressed with is the "Intelligent Cruise Control" in commuter certain traffic situations I can set it and enjoy not having to modulate my speed manually.
Suggested Improvements
Add the new 300+HP engine from the new G37 Infiniti coupe. My wife's 2007 M35 Sport, has a much sharper rearview camera than my FX35 as well as the Bose studio surround sound system.