2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Awesome FX
By Cargasm51 on 05/13/07 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is everything and then some. I smile upon approaching my FX and the smile last until I park it and walk away. I love my FX!

Fun, Fun, Fun
By tolax on 05/09/07 14:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very impressed so far. Compared it with the Lexus RX 350 and the FX was so much more fun to drive. Also seems just about everyone has an RX 350 these days so I wanted something different. The interior is very well laid out and feels classy. The analog clock for example is a nice touch.

Fantastic Ride!
By Patrick on 04/22/07 08:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the FX 35 about three weeks ago. Moving from a Jeep Grand Cherokee, which we thought handled sort of like a car, is like moving from a bicycle to a Harley. The FX is nimble, sporty and quick. You can really feel the road yet the seats are super comfortable. The interior is nicely appointed and the steering wheel controls are great. My wife has a hard time seeing out of the GC and she loves the way this car drives. We are very pleased.

Not happy
By smaynard on 04/08/07 09:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just leased an 07 FX35. Very disappointed. Has been in for service twice for the gps, works now but not very well. I am still using my old portable because it works sooo much better. The bluetooth will not sync with my blackberry, check engine light come on every once in a while, cruise control only works about 70% of the time. All of this with less that 2000 miles.

Solid and mildly inspiring
By Lester on 03/24/07 17:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Despite the reviews of fast acceleration, the 6 cylinder works hard and loudly to move this car - but you have to really step on the pedal for it to move. That acceleration rush costs greatly in fuel economy. The driving position for me is less than ideal as are the seats. The Bose system is OK. The FX35 feels rock solid, but quite honestly, I expected more. My leased vehicle has every option including the massive wheels. It ranks a solid B.

Better then my BMW
By SandMan on 03/21/07 16:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 06 BMW 3 series for this SUV. Other then minor fixes (some cuts/slits in leather seats which were immediately replaced by dealership), this car has performed well. Averaging 21-22 MPG around town to my delight! Test drove Lexus RX350; but, did not like the body style. Love the look & drive of the FX35.

WOW!
By DCIN8 on 03/21/07 14:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have just moved up from an 04 G35 coupe, to an 07 FX35 AWD White on Wheat with hands free, and touring Package. I have owned it for 4 days now and, All I can say is that I love this SUV. It is the most comfortable ride I have ever had. It has 275 horses and rides as good as my G. Gas mileage is around 17 city with the air on constantly, in South Florida. Much better than previous SUVs. Unless you have a hybrid how can you possibly expect more mileage at this performance level. I may not give this back when the lease is done.

Great car and a blast to drive
By Andrew on 03/18/07 17:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been driving my 2007 FX35 for 1 month and it is the best car I have owned. The acceleration and handling are very good for its size and weight, and the car draws admiring glances for its design and color (Autumn Copper). The seats are remarkably comfortable, and the equipment level is high. Fuel economy is around 16 mpg city, 21 highway according to the trip computer.

FX35 puts the SPORT in SUV
By VegasRPh on 03/08/07 19:09 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I leased a 2007 FX35 RWD with Touring/Sport/Hands-Free Pkgs. We were able to get this vehicle for $100 over invoice with some haggling. After driving Lexus RX, Porsche Cayenne, MB ML350, BMW X3, Volvo XC90 and GMC Acadia we knew this was the vehicle for us. The sweet sounding V6 exhaust note and performance are better than all above mentioned SUVs. We have Diamond Graphite + Brick (red/orange) interior and it looks AWESOME! Gas mileage has been 18 mpg city/22 mpg HWY, BUT it only has 600 miles on it! Rear back up camera is very useful and so is the Bluetooth phone capability. Rear toe space is a little tight, but on par with other Suvs mentioned above. Overall, we LOVE THIS FX35!!

It's a Winner
By Endophil on 01/29/07 14:26 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Infiniti. Was looking for a change so I test drove the RX350. They are both great cars,but totally different. If you want straight out luxury with no feel of the road the RX is for you.If you want to feel like you are driving get the FX. You either like or hate the looks. Its that simple. The ride,handling and feel are superior to any crossover out there. From past experience the reliability should be great. There is a distinct growl to the engine which is invigorating to a driver. If you need real quiet look elsewhere. I know from my past SUVs that gas mileage won't be the best, but if that concerns you don't get an SUV/Crossover. Would do it again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.