2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV Consumer Reviews 2

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Riding like the law in my new FX35
By Gee Bee on 12/21/07 08:17 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my new Autumn Copper FX35 in March, 2007. It has exceeded all of my expectations regarding performance, styling and ergonnomics. It has all the options except the rear entertainment system and run-flat tires. The engine is smooth and torquey, my gas mileage in Houston's freeway traffic has averaged 21.8 mpg, surprisingly. I love the Autumn Copper color for this vehicle. It seems to bring out all the lines and compound curves this vehicle has to offer. The aggressive styling sets it apart from any other vehicle on the road and the 20" wheels add a sport stance that looks better than the standard 18" wheels. I don't carry a lot of things, interior size is good.

FX35 is awesome!
By Rob Johnson on 10/09/07 21:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Infiniti. I was thoroughly pleased with my G35, but have to say the FX35 has exceeded my expectations. I will continue to purchase Infiniti mainly because of the excellent styling and reliability I have found in both vehicles. The look and styling of the FX35 is in a class of it's own. I had compared it to several other makes and models but again Infiniti came out well ahead for more bang for the buck. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that truly has an appreciation for driving a well built vehicle.

Great Car
By Tranced25 on 09/01/07 11:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was wary upgrading from my 2006 G35 coupe. The coupe with 15k miles felt like it had 80k on the odometer. The FX is fantastic. I missed an SUV, and this car feels just like a (brand-new) heavier G35. It even handles better IMO. Whereas my coupe lost its composure over anything but the smoothest roads, the FX retains it on rough pavement. The sport package is a must-have for its looks alone. Not much to differentiate it from an FX45 except the chrome surrounding the side windows on the 45. Although to me the ride feels smooth coming from a sport packaged G35, others may find it harsh with the sport package. I can easily tear up an exit ramp in this car, no complaints!

What A Machine
By Les on 08/28/07 19:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle! Both sporty and fun to drive. Very well made and a surprisingly quiet ride. Just the right size for a family of 4.

Reliability Problems
By John Vaughn on 07/29/07 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased what I thought would be a wonderful and reliable vehicle but had problems from day one. The major issue continued to be steering wheel vibrations. Infiniti replaced the steering rack and associated linkage to no avail. Car shook around 65 mph and continued at higher speeds. Replaced the tires, etc., still no relief. Got to the point I couldn't stand the shaking anymore so I traded it on an 07 MDX. I also had a lot of rattles in the FX.

Excellent Vehicle
By Michael M. on 07/22/07 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just leased the FX35 and so far I really enjoy driving this vehicle. Can't call it a car or an SUV, it is truly a crossover. A lot more sport than utility. Has some areas where there is obvious form over function (e.g. analog clock and steering wheel controls). The clock is cool, but there's a digital one in the display so it isn't functional. The steering wheel controls are not ergonomically placed for operation while driving; I've adapted. The ride can be harsh on rough pavement, more so with the sport package, but the FX handles the bumps with confidence and grace. It stays planted on the road. Missing some important safety features like DRL, auto locks, cargo cover, mirror side markers.

Finally
By Johnny Walker on 07/17/07 16:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am extremely happy with my FX35 and could not imagine driving another car or SUV period. I love the fact that I can take it anywhere or do anything and look good doing it. The woods to go camping one day, and to a show in town the next, I have found the perfect car for me.

Fun, fast, and looks great!
By DavidG on 07/07/07 16:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great mid-size SUV that drives like a car. We test drove the BMW X5 and Range Rover HSE Sport in comparison to the FX35. The FX35 with the Sport, Touring, and Tech Package had better performance, comfort, and amenities than the rest. It is by far quicker and more responsive than the BMW or the Range Rover. For 15-20K less the FX35 is a great value as well.

A perfect 10
By mitchell rowe on 06/10/07 06:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The FX35 has all the modern safety and convenience features to stay safe on today's highway. Plenty of room, tremendous bose satellite radio, extremely comfortable driver's seat.

Love this car!
By Larry M. on 05/28/07 17:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's a wonderful driver's car, giving me SUV convenience with sports car performance. Visibility took some getting used to, but this car in the snow is my favorite new sport; I go out looking for unplowed hills. I'd like larger side mirrors and more luxury (wood) in the trim, but all else works for me. Love the analog clock like the Maserati.