Used 2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:

seats
By redd14

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 2009, I purchased a 2007 Infiniti FX35 with the understanding that I was getting leather seats. The sells paper says leather. When I google the vehicle, it says leather. In 2011, the seats had to be repaired. Now in 2014, the seats have to be repaired again. I have contacted an attorney and consumer affairs about this false advertisement. The cars with no leather sell for 12,000. I paid over 29,000 for my car, with the understanding that I was getting leather seats. I contacted Infiniti, and they forwarded my email to consumer affairs. If you purchased the vehicle, and the sells paper said leather seats, you should join me in this lawsuit. I am waiting for an attorney to contact me.

Good looking, but not practical.
By gsuroviec

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never owned a crossover until now. Test drove practically every SUV and crossover before deciding to go with the 2007 FX35 AWD with Sport package. Regretting it now. Love the looks, inside and out. But, rides very stiff and only about 15-16mpg regardless of grade of gas and type of driving. Needs a 6 or 7 speed tranny. Hard to get in and out of back seat. And, very noisy exhaust system. Wishing now I got the Edge or MKX instead for the ride, power and MPG. Even GM's Terrain and Equinox rode quieter and smoother than this FX35. But, it sure is a pretty vehicle.

20" wheels, memory seat and steering wheel, back up camera, styling and lines, sound system

Better transmission/engine for improved gas mileage and performance, more leg room in rear seat, quieter exhaust system, softer suspension

Amazing
By nissanfan4lyfe

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never owned an SUV/CUV and wanted something that still gave me the fun to drive factor (I've owned Maxima's, a Spec V/SE-R's, a G20, I35 and Protege5), while providing the room I needed for me & my dog & the FX is just that. It's sporty, luxurious, reliable, safe & grown up with great curb appeal. Great power from the VQ V6, alot of features and I couldn't be happier.

Looks & comments from others, Nissan reliablity & dependability, features, retains value, fuel economy giving it's an AWD CUV with a 275 hp V6 & I'm averaging 19MPG, fun to drive & own, Infiniti service.

Blind spots but the back up camera helps a little, VQ needs to programmed to run on regular instead of premium, could have more cargo room (I just fold the seats down when needed)

One of the BEST SUV's out there!
By VegasRPh

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I leased a 2007 Infiniti FX35 (RWD) with Sport Pkg (20" wheels) hands free pkg (bluetooth) in Graphite Metallic Paint with Brick (orange) leather interior. The MSRP on the FX35 was $43,000 and we got a fantastic lease deal for 39 months on it. In my honest opinion, this has been one of the BEST vehicles we have ever owned over the last 35 months (4 months to go on the lease)! My wife does NOT want to give the FX35 back. She says everyday, she looks forward to driving it. The FX35 has NEVER been in the shop, runs/drives like new to this day. Even with the 20"wheel/tires the ride is sporty, but not harsh. MPG is usually right at 19 (mix) and 25hwy. Great SUV!

Looks, both interior & exterior. 20" wheels/tires make it look MEAN. Rides like a Nissan 350Z, just higher in the air and has a back seat! Very Sporty. Best exhaust sound.You get TONS of lookers & thumbs up from other people. Super reliability, we have had ZERO problems at 22,000 miles and 35 months.

Add the AUX/Ipod jack! (this was added to the 2008 models) Make it just a few inches longer (maybe just to increase cargo room & rear leg room). Rear bumper guard to avoid scratches when loading/unloading items. Make it run on regular gas (premium is recommended).

The Differentiator
By Mike

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been very impressed with my FX. I bought it with 19100 miles. It drove a little erratic but that was due to the Goodyear Eagle RS-As which were replaced within a month. Those tires were terrible; I replaced them with Yokohama Paradas and it is a totally different drive. Love the sound, the handling, the experience. Not for everyone as it is really suited for four. Overall, love it as it is the best of all worlds.

Sound of exhaust; handling and AWD system. Seats are very supportive. Drives like a sports sedan.

XM radio should be installed at factory where you just activate it. Doesn't have factory Ipod connection. Replace OEM Goodyear Eagle tires on sport package with 20" rims.