2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
seats
By redd14 on 09/06/14 15:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 2009, I purchased a 2007 Infiniti FX35 with the understanding that I was getting leather seats. The sells paper says leather. When I google the vehicle, it says leather. In 2011, the seats had to be repaired. Now in 2014, the seats have to be repaired again. I have contacted an attorney and consumer affairs about this false advertisement. The cars with no leather sell for 12,000. I paid over 29,000 for my car, with the understanding that I was getting leather seats. I contacted Infiniti, and they forwarded my email to consumer affairs. If you purchased the vehicle, and the sells paper said leather seats, you should join me in this lawsuit. I am waiting for an attorney to contact me.

Good looking, but not practical.
By gsuroviec on 12/09/12 16:51 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never owned a crossover until now. Test drove practically every SUV and crossover before deciding to go with the 2007 FX35 AWD with Sport package. Regretting it now. Love the looks, inside and out. But, rides very stiff and only about 15-16mpg regardless of grade of gas and type of driving. Needs a 6 or 7 speed tranny. Hard to get in and out of back seat. And, very noisy exhaust system. Wishing now I got the Edge or MKX instead for the ride, power and MPG. Even GM's Terrain and Equinox rode quieter and smoother than this FX35. But, it sure is a pretty vehicle.

Amazing
By nissanfan4lyfe on 07/07/11 21:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never owned an SUV/CUV and wanted something that still gave me the fun to drive factor (I've owned Maxima's, a Spec V/SE-R's, a G20, I35 and Protege5), while providing the room I needed for me & my dog & the FX is just that. It's sporty, luxurious, reliable, safe & grown up with great curb appeal. Great power from the VQ V6, alot of features and I couldn't be happier.

One of the BEST SUV's out there!
By VegasRPh on 12/29/09 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I leased a 2007 Infiniti FX35 (RWD) with Sport Pkg (20" wheels) hands free pkg (bluetooth) in Graphite Metallic Paint with Brick (orange) leather interior. The MSRP on the FX35 was $43,000 and we got a fantastic lease deal for 39 months on it. In my honest opinion, this has been one of the BEST vehicles we have ever owned over the last 35 months (4 months to go on the lease)! My wife does NOT want to give the FX35 back. She says everyday, she looks forward to driving it. The FX35 has NEVER been in the shop, runs/drives like new to this day. Even with the 20"wheel/tires the ride is sporty, but not harsh. MPG is usually right at 19 (mix) and 25hwy. Great SUV!

The Differentiator
By Mike on 12/13/09 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been very impressed with my FX. I bought it with 19100 miles. It drove a little erratic but that was due to the Goodyear Eagle RS-As which were replaced within a month. Those tires were terrible; I replaced them with Yokohama Paradas and it is a totally different drive. Love the sound, the handling, the experience. Not for everyone as it is really suited for four. Overall, love it as it is the best of all worlds.

Love this vehicle...mostly
By gtw2 on 09/16/09 11:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've had 0 mechanical issues; great performance in spirited driving. The trim around the windows has started to fade after 2 years & the vinyl part of the seat (the sides) are starting to crack on both front seats. The wheels are also discoloring; dealer says its something we applied (the car wash I've used for 10 years changed their products all of a sudden? really?!!!) So other than those “minor” & “annoying” issues, this is a fantastic vehicle. I am concerned w/ long-term build quality. Our “brand- new looking” ’97 Toyota Land Cruiser was chiseled out of granite, so not sure I’ve got a balanced view (you should only return to the dealer for breaks, oil & to buy a new one after 300k miles).

Overall this crossover stinks
By Willy G. on 08/07/09 09:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Gas mileage is horrible. Shimmy at 60- 65 on balanced aligned tires. Horrible gas mileage. Brakes wear relatively fast and rotors warp as fast. Poor gas mileage. Doors do not lock when vehicle starts moving for safety. Not a very quiet ride. Navigation stinks. Very expensive to maintain (very!). Could ride smoother. Did I mention HORRIBLE gas mileage?

Had to do it again!
By Vincent on 04/28/09 19:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The lease on my 05 FX was up. I loved it, but just wanted a change. I drove A LOT of cars... Had experience in BMW 530xi, X5, Porsche Cayenne S, Range Rover, Touareg, MDX, RDX. Previously owned 2 Lexus RX300's and a couple Explorers. When it came down to it, there wasn't anything else out there that (IMO) topped the FX35. The FX just sticks to the ground. You don't turn a corner, you THINK the car around the corner. Steering is tight and 6cyl engine is powerful. Can't imagine why anyone would want a FX45? A little heavy on gas. Though premium is recommended, no problem on regular. The FX does have a huge blind spot. My 05 was tough learning to back up, but the rear camera is a dream.

Great CUV
By kyle mack on 07/07/08 10:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I looked at the larger GMC crossovers, Arcadia, Enclave, Outlook and although the cargo room in these vehicles was impressive I just didn't like the jerky transmission. Since I didn't need a large crossover the FX35 was a good choice. The vehicle is very quick and sporty and the transmission and auto shifting is outstanding. Even with 4 adults and luggage for a long weekend I am getting 20 miles per gallon. Great looking vehicle and a great ride.

Pure Comfort and Luxury
By Pleased in Fresno on 05/14/08 20:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I admired this luxury vehicle for three years prior to purchase. I would test drive the FX35 periodically in hopes of one day becoming an owner. In June 2007, I purchased my brand new vehicle and I have enjoyed driving it. I never really liked driving until I purchased this vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.