2006 Infiniti FX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
wow, i say wow
By tigerthunder on 04/04/06 06:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

what an amazing vehicle, its truly is a suv with the heart of a sports car. the handling is unlike any other suv i've ever drove. this thing is like riding on rails. ive got the sport package and the 20s look great the ride is firm but i dont mind, i test drove one with the 18s on it and if smooth ride is your cup of tea go with those

Fx-35 - great ride, buggy bluetooth/key
By fxyguy on 03/27/06 09:43 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the performance and tight construction of the FX-35. After owning it for 3 days, with the "keyless" entry package, A Prius with the keyless feature parked next to me and confused my FX's system. The FX wnet into theft lockout mode and the car had to be towed to a dealer to reset the system. This is a very bad and buggy deisign - shame on the Japanese designers!! Toyota only ships 75 radio codes so this is a recurring problem for Toyota - not sure how many Inifniti codes there are. Also, bluetooth phone system locks up when the call can't go through - ignition must be shut off/on to reset the bluetooth system - more bugs - factory designers need to get their act together!!

Amazing
By Scott Yule on 03/25/06 09:13 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV, and I love it. It drives like a sports car. I had it hooked up with the sports package, with chrome pillars and cross bars, which really makes it stand out on the road. I wasn't sure if the 280 hp would be enough for me, but it definitely gets the job done. The bose sound system really kicks to. I can't say enough about this vehicle.

Awesome Autumn Copper FX
By Michael on 03/21/06 00:55 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We own an Infiniti G35 coupe and absoulutely love the performance of this vehicle but we needed something more practical for our family and this SUV has been the ticket to Breathtaking performance and versatily. This car is a real looker and a real performer as well.

MY FX 35
By Teddy Turner on 03/07/06 21:59 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The FX is fun to drive. It's an SUV but doesn't give you that top heavy feeling as if you will be blown over by a strong gust of wind. Handles very well!!

One Fantastic Beast of an SUV!
By Carla on 02/23/06 09:49 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I waited three months from order date to delivery date and I must say it was worth the wait. This is absolutely the best machine I have ever driven. Nothing else looks like it on the road and it is a blast to drive. Handling, comfort, tech-toys, looks - the total package!

Awesome RX
By Ziggy on 02/07/06 18:33 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at quite a few others that "compete" with this car. IMHO there is not another vehicle out there that compares. Quality design, looks, performance, handling and standard features are plentiful.

I love my FX
By Pam on 02/03/06 22:03 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the few cars that I have owned that I absolutely love to drive. It drives like a sports car, yet gives the functionality of a family SUV. Plus the exterior design is one I never get tired of looking at. I love this car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.