Used 2006 Infiniti FX35 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Infiniti FX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Waited too long to get this
By Who R U on 07/15/06 21:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my acura TL for a loaded 06 FX35 AWD. Thought about getting the MDX or RX330 but notice every soccer mom had one. Made the right choice. This is real head turner and is very fun to drive. So far so good. You'll find it hard to get out of it once you drive. If you test drive one of these, be prepared to buy it.

Absolutely love it!
By Rob on 07/10/06 12:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love it! I just took it for my first roadtrip to Vegas and it was great. One of the most comfortable roadtrips I have had! Gas was really great on the highway, but in the city its not too great. But so far, this car is definitely doing its job and I am enjoying it thoroughly!

FX35 - Bionic Cheetah
By Diverdwn on 06/28/06 04:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The FX35 is absolutely incredible. One review I read coined it the "Bionic Cheetah", they couldn't have picked a more appropriate title. This SUV is the definitely part sports car, part SUV. It is not just fun to drive, but a thrill to drive. I added the Sport, Touring, and Technology package, which brought it out of the ordinary to the extraordinary. I highly recommend the FX35 (Bionic Cheetah) to anyone looking to break out of the ho-hum SUV mold.

FX is a great buy
By bkthomas on 06/06/06 14:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased FX for snow season. My other car is a Porsche Boxter S and I enjoy driving the FX nearly as much.

SUV with a heart of a sports car
By Nick B on 06/03/06 19:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Every time I have to drive somewhere I get a big grin on my face. This car is way too much fun to drive. I love the shape and the looks of the car. I haven't had it for a long period of time but my friend has an '03 and the FX is unique. There are some annoyances like layout of the console buttons and functionality of some of the features but all cars have some sort of a fault in them. Overall, I'm very happy with the FX.

FX 35
By ddunning on 05/07/06 16:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned many SUVs, but this one is the best! It handles great, has lots of power, and better than average fuel mileage for an SUV. This vehicle beats the BMW X5 all day long, you would have to spend 55K+ to get same level of performance and equipment. The Touareg is nice but costs more money, less power (V6 model), and hoorible fuel mileage. Infiniti hit a hoome run with the FX!

Best Sports Utility Vehicle ever
By Michel Farag on 05/04/06 15:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car is much better than any other SUVs I had before or drove. I drove the old and new Ford Explorer, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee, Mitsubishi Montero, Porsche Cayenne, VW Touareg V6. I can only compare it to the Porsche Cayenne S V8 and VW Touareg V8, but these consume more gas 14/18 while my FX35 makes 17/21.

love it !
By macky furman on 04/23/06 18:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The power is awesome, it looks beautiful inside and out. easy handling and fun to drive. A great car to buy!

Second Time Around
By Julie on 04/15/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just took delivery of my second Infiniti FX35. I traded in an 03 FX35 Golden Sand for and Autumn Copper with sport package. Awesome! I love the enhancements made to the vehicle. From the color central display to the back up camera; the FX just keeps getting better. I enjoy turning heads on the road!

Lost my sportscar; kept my sportscar
By cmcbruin on 04/09/06 06:41 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My lease end on the Audi TT Coupe Quattro, and the need for something more practical with AWD led me to an SUV. My dissapointment with having to depart my roadster was almost forgotten with this awesome machine! I have the AWD with Sports, Touring, and Tech package. It is fast; desceptively so. It is fun to drive; the kids love it. It is truly a luxury sports sedan with the convenience of an SUV. It still turns heads even though it has been out for 3+ years. Now only if I can talk the wife into a Caymen S! Dream on!