2005 Infiniti FX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Ready to purchase another one
By L, Brooks on 11/17/06 20:38 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have an 2005 FX 35 AWF with over 46000 miles. I am trading it in for a 2007 simply because I don't plan on driving this much in the future. Four of my neighbors have the same exact color FX that I have so this is a really good reason to purchase another. I have had absolutely no problems in 46,000 miles. The dealership provides excellent service, second to none. The 20" tires are good for about 25,000 miles. The brakes sometime act jerky if you attempt to stop while turning. They made an adjustment and the problem seems solved. I have had Mercedes and BMW's, the BMW my wife drives. The service there is good but for a car with 13000 miles in 3 1/2 years she has had more problems than I

I love my fx 35
By JIM on 11/09/06 21:48 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The fx has abundant horsepower and torque. The sound from the exhaust reminds you that this is a vehicle that wants to be pushed.I love the exterior styling from all angles, it is bold and in your face, very different from the rx or mdx.

buying an 2007 love this vehicle
By diana rapp on 10/31/06 14:31 PM (PST)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

totally the best vehicle i have ever owned. tops lexus by far. will continue to be an infiniti owner and will suggest this vehicle to anyone in the market for a car or suv.

Almost a perfect car, but...
By Anthony on 10/22/06 13:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my FX35, but I'm looking to get rid of it now. I can no longer take "driving" the car. There is no comfortable position to be in. Either your knee's are in the dash or the steering wheel is too far away. My biggest problem is the steering wheel is far too small! My hands honestly hurt during my commute. I'm 24 years old and I doubt I have bad hands or anything like that. If you only drive a few miles than this car is an awesome car, but not a commuter friendly car.

Never Disappointed!!!!
By ACVance on 10/08/06 13:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Infiniti FX is an automobile that I am very proud to own. Each day when I get into my vehicle I actually look forward to the 40 min commute. It handles like a dream, the sound system is awesome and for my 5'4"frame it is very comfortable. As a previous owner of a Dodge Stealth Turbo I can appreciate the fact that it has the feel of a sports car and yet the safety of AWD. I live in the foothills outside of Denver and it is great in inclement weather conditions. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO MY MOTHER!!!!!

Excellent vehicle
By Ed on 10/05/06 14:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was first attracted to the design. Owning it for 2 years now, everything about this car has lived up to it's promise. Gas mileage is the only low point. At 42k miles, I am at 18.1 avg. mpg. That's a combination of hwy. and city driving. It's very cool to still get comments from people on the street about how great a design it is. No regrets buying this one.

ok
By anna on 09/19/06 20:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the truck but power is so so and gas mileage is killing me

Love this car!
By Decemberlarry on 09/12/06 00:29 AM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in a Mercedes ML and this car has made driving fun again. Everything from the tuned exhaust to the seats to the stereo is superior to the Mercedes. The quality and fit are also better. I've driven this car in 11" of snow and at 135 mph on Hwy 80 (in the Nevada desert). It performs equally as well in both. Love the pick-up, love the corning, love the handling. It's a sporty ride though, not a soft luxury ride; this car is for drivers.

Just Happy....
By rsg1963 on 09/04/06 16:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This should not be catagorized as an SUV. This is really more like a 350Z with a lot more room and 4wheel drive. It is uncanny how it corners, and 280 HP out of a V6 - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Good stuff, well designed.

Excellent SUV
By PB on 08/31/06 18:31 PM (PDT)

2005 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have the sport FX35. It's awesome ride. Man, the FX45 must really scream.