2004 Infiniti FX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX35 model:
Still Happy
By Still Happy on 04/19/09 14:39 PM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After five years (bought it new) I still love this car. I haven't had any mechanical problems at all (knock on wood). It performs like it did when I first brought it home. I don't know of any car owners, with the exception of Lexus, who can say the same about the same car performance and reliability. If and when this car dies, then I will consider buying another one.

Sporty with Class
By DMORELL on 04/24/07 19:16 PM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love it! This automobile is my all time favorite. Former Realtor, currently marketing rep. for a local company, this car delivers on every level. I've driven many people around in this car and all are amazed at the comfort, style, power and performance.

FX35
By gavinyt on 03/30/07 19:27 PM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my FX35 for 2 1/2 years now. No major problems. Fun to drive and love the feel of it. Very roomy in the front and back although cargo space is a little limited - though that can be corrected by folding down the back seats.

Unhappy Owner
By Unhappy Owner on 03/08/07 20:17 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have the rear wheel drive sports pkg and cannot wait to get rid of it! It jerks all over the place, knobs/switches not in good locations, stiff suspension, tight steering, poor traction in snow, etc, etc, etc. We will never own another Infiniti/Nissan again. We will stick with Lexus/Toyota in the future.

New Owner
By Rotten on 10/21/06 22:50 PM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Recently purchased this fine specimen. Wanted one from first site. The FX35 is eye-catching and fun to drive. Plenty of power. It really hugs the road, unlike other SUVs. Definitely a vehicle for paved streets. The interior is very classy! But, then again so is the exterior!!!

FX-35 An overlooked SUV
By Strat on 07/24/06 18:20 PM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When my wife decided she wanted an SUV I was hoping she would go for this one. She likes it as much as I do. We recently took a trip and averaged over 24 mpg which is the best we have ever gotten. We average slightly over 20 city/highway 99% of the time. I wish we had opted for the navigation system but it was an ugodly 4,000 more. On a car costing 40K you think it would be included. And the front seats are one piece and bubble up in the center depending on the outside temps. They have since put a pleat down the middle which took care of that problem.

FX35
By arnie68 on 07/12/06 20:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I first saw the exterior of the car I liked it a lot and when I sat down in the driving seat, at the dealer, I really like the car. And when I test drove the car I decided to buy it. And I love to drive it. Is very comfortable and I like the way that drives, a lot of power and luxury style. I planning to get another one for my wife too.

FX35 2 year Review
By Jay on 07/08/06 10:45 AM (PDT)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Good solid performance; good design. Mileage is poor (17 mpg @ best highway). . .

best sport suv out there!
By jason watai on 03/08/06 14:49 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is really stunning to look at. It handles great on smooth roads. It'll pass just about anything out there with confidence and this is with just the v6. The Bose system is one of the best factory systems I've ever heard. If you like sports cars but need the extra carrying space this is the car, its a lot better looking then any porsche cayenne.

Too much noise
By Jeff on 01/05/06 12:07 PM (PST)

2004 Infiniti FX35 Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The FX is a fun car to drive because it handles beautifully. However, I quickly grew disappointed with the vehicle because the leather squeaks and the vehicle is not very "tight." I found little rattles here and there, which grew very annoying over time. Unless this doesn't bother you, stay away from an FX.