Love this Car
By San Diegan on
2003 Infiniti FX35 AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I no longer have any car-envy. I would rather drive this car than any car selling for less than $70k. It oozes style; it has bells and whistles that I never knew existed - but now can't live without (keyless entry/ignition); it's a hoot to drive - especially in corners; and is very comfortable. The ride is harsh, but what do you expect from the sport package? In my opinion chrome trim looks better than more expensive wood in other cars. The center arm rest in the 2003 model seems cheap, flimsy and out of place in such a nice car. Also, the similar Murano has more trays and cubbies for your gear. I almost went with the Murano for that reason but stuch with the FX for the style points.
Favorite Features
Keyless entry/ignition -- I will never go back to using a key; rear view camera -- essential in this car with the blind spots.
Suggested Improvements
Interior. I was deciding between the Murano and this car. I think the Murano's interior is laid-out better -- more room for coins, radar detectors, pens, CDs, etc.; I find the exhaust note less-than-inspiring; firm/harsh ride.