Used 2013 Infiniti FX SUV Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti FX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX model:

Great car !!
By DNaylor

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX50 4dr SUV AWD (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Love this car , it handles the road great and accelerates fantastic. Main issues that i am having with this and wondering if anyone has the same issues is 1. The vents stink like mold or something the only way to get rid of the smell is keeping hte air conditioner on. 2. The interior leather has a white / gray looking film on it . Its black leather and I can use the armorall on it then literal the next day it there are gray spots .

Outstanding!
By Tracey

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I read every review that I could find before making this purchase so nothing was a surprise to me. I absolutely love this SUV! It far exceeds my expectations. I considered the Lexus RX350 and the Acura RDX, but the Infiniti FX37 has such a unique look and you don't see them everywhere.

This vehicle has great power and looks tough. It is a great car/SUV combination! I highly recommend this purchase! The only flaw I have encountered is this vehicle uses a lot of gas and requires premium. Also, there is not a lot of cargo room or storage compartments.

Gas Shocker
By tennis2412

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this car about six months ago after driving a Lexus RX SUV for several years.
I was impressed with the appearance of the large tires and body style. That along with friends loving theirs, influenced my buy.
What was the frosting on the cake is the Hwy gas mileage.
31 mpg at 65
to 70 miles per hour on cruise. Constantly so!
I love this jewel and especially the soft white color.
I do not get excellent mileage around the city due to stops, starts and possibly quick starts.
Still, it is not bad.
Anywhere from 17 to 23 in the city.
The unexpected excellent hwy gas mileage was not noted on the specs.
I have never had a vehicle with so many compliments from other drivers.

Best SUV we have owned
By abasin

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 Limited Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

We wanted a mid-sized Luxury SUV that was sporty.

Most SUVs are too cushy & underpowered.
The Porsche, BMW are cool but too costly for us.

That really only left the FX, Cadillac, Acura.

The Acura & Cadillac were very good.
But the Infiniti had the most power & best electronics. It the difference for my wife. With cameras on 4 sides, not just 3 sides like the BMW, she can park the FX better than her Mini.

It's a joy to drive. Great feel & firm handling. It's a rear wheel based AWD, sports car.

Electronics Following Cruse Control - 99mph down to full stop without touching brakes. Lane Departure Warning & Prevention. It will warn then lightly try to keep in lane if you haven't signaled for a change. Collision Warning & Prevention. It will warn with sound & a push back on the gas petal if coming up on a car too strong. Finally braking if you don't brake. Above View 4 side Cameras with Motion Sensing. Makes parking easy & our cats can't dash behind the FX without warning. iPhone/Smart Phone Bluetooth Support, USB, Hard Drive, Power Everything as you would expect and on and on and on.

Blind Spot Warning. Like Duh. Other Infiniti models have it but don't need it. The FX doesn't have it but could use it.

Great handling
By alfstinky1

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I wanted a sporty suv. Room was not a major concern. I wanted it built well with power and a sporty look. I got just what I wanted. The FX37 AWD drives and handles beautifully. Really nice power when you want it with quick steering response. It's a sports ride so don't think you will get a floating ride. It's a little stiff on the street but on the open road at highway speeds it's an enjoyable ride. Storage is good for a couple of people going on a trip but if you have a family look else where. I'm 6' 1" and the front seats are no problem. The rear seats recline and that makes them comfortable for me but straight up they are a little tight.

Handling, power, build, sound system

Turn signals on outside mirrors