2013 Infiniti FX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX model:
Gas Shocker
By tennis2412 on 08/14/14 14:18 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased this car about six months ago after driving a Lexus RX SUV for several years. I was impressed with the appearance of the large tires and body style. That along with friends loving theirs, influenced my buy. What was the frosting on the cake is the Hwy gas mileage. 31 mpg at 65 to 70 miles per hour on cruise. Constantly so! I love this jewel and especially the soft white color. I do not get excellent mileage around the city due to stops, starts and possibly quick starts. Still, it is not bad. Anywhere from 17 to 23 in the city. The unexpected excellent hwy gas mileage was not noted on the specs. I have never had a vehicle with so many compliments from other drivers.

Best SUV we have owned
By abasin on 05/17/13 11:42 AM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 Limited Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

We wanted a mid-sized Luxury SUV that was sporty. Most SUVs are too cushy & underpowered. The Porsche, BMW are cool but too costly for us. That really only left the FX, Cadillac, Acura. The Acura & Cadillac were very good. But the Infiniti had the most power & best electronics. It the difference for my wife. With cameras on 4 sides, not just 3 sides like the BMW, she can park the FX better than her Mini. It's a joy to drive. Great feel & firm handling. It's a rear wheel based AWD, sports car.

Great handling
By alfstinky1 on 03/29/13 12:41 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I wanted a sporty suv. Room was not a major concern. I wanted it built well with power and a sporty look. I got just what I wanted. The FX37 AWD drives and handles beautifully. Really nice power when you want it with quick steering response. It's a sports ride so don't think you will get a floating ride. It's a little stiff on the street but on the open road at highway speeds it's an enjoyable ride. Storage is good for a couple of people going on a trip but if you have a family look else where. I'm 6' 1" and the front seats are no problem. The rear seats recline and that makes them comfortable for me but straight up they are a little tight.

Great handling but horrible ride comfort
By hooch999 on 01/22/13 07:38 AM (PST)

2013 Infiniti FX SUV FX37 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Handles great, nice interior layout, OK seats, great NAV system. Unfortunately this is not really a luxury car from comfort and noise perspective: ride is very bumpy, every little imperfection makes this car bounce up-down, as if suspension had no damping ability at all. Road noise level is also on extreme side, I sometimes think my windows are open but they aren't. Another issue is - no parking sensors in the middle of the car, so if something is exactly at the center you will not get any warnings, and if you video cams are out after a heavy rain (they are covered with water so useless) it's a real safety issue.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Infiniti FX Suv in VA is:

$175 per month*