2013 Infiniti FX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FX model:
Best SUV we have owned
By abasin on 05/17/13 11:42 AM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti FX FX37 Limited Edition 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

We wanted a mid-sized Luxury SUV that was sporty. Most SUVs are too cushy & underpowered. The Porsche, BMW are cool but too costly for us. That really only left the FX, Cadillac, Acura. The Acura & Cadillac were very good. But the Infiniti had the most power & best electronics. It the difference for my wife. With cameras on 4 sides, not just 3 sides like the BMW, she can park the FX better than her Mini. It's a joy to drive. Great feel & firm handling. It's a rear wheel based AWD, sports car.

Great handling
By alfstinky1 on 03/29/13 12:41 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti FX FX37 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I wanted a sporty suv. Room was not a major concern. I wanted it built well with power and a sporty look. I got just what I wanted. The FX37 AWD drives and handles beautifully. Really nice power when you want it with quick steering response. It's a sports ride so don't think you will get a floating ride. It's a little stiff on the street but on the open road at highway speeds it's an enjoyable ride. Storage is good for a couple of people going on a trip but if you have a family look else where. I'm 6' 1" and the front seats are no problem. The rear seats recline and that makes them comfortable for me but straight up they are a little tight.

Great handling but horrible ride comfort
By hooch999 on 01/22/13 07:38 AM (PST)

2013 Infiniti FX FX37 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Handles great, nice interior layout, OK seats, great NAV system. Unfortunately this is not really a luxury car from comfort and noise perspective: ride is very bumpy, every little imperfection makes this car bounce up-down, as if suspension had no damping ability at all. Road noise level is also on extreme side, I sometimes think my windows are open but they aren't. Another issue is - no parking sensors in the middle of the car, so if something is exactly at the center you will not get any warnings, and if you video cams are out after a heavy rain (they are covered with water so useless) it's a real safety issue.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Infiniti FX in NJ is:

$285 per month*