2011 Infiniti FX Consumer Review: Fx 35 AWD mid nigh mocha fully

2011 Infiniti FX - Consumer Review

FX35 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Fx 35 AWD mid nigh mocha fully loaded
By Nick on

2011 Infiniti FX FX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have the car for one week so far, read lots of review before settle for the Fx, was interest in BMW X5, Porsche Cayenne, but decide on the infiniti for best bang for the buck. Not disappointed, the big tires are awesome, and the grunt of the engine along with the power it deliver makes me anxious in a good way. The car just lurch forward. If I don't mindful, would be speeding any time. Glendale Infiniti around my house provide excellent service, they dig out the color for me while some dealer ask me to comprise. They also give me a good interest rate and did not quote a high price to negotiate so I did not have to waste time negotiating. I check price around several dealerships.

Ipod USB, blue tooth connection to my iphone, the voice is so clear compare to my wife's lexus GX which the blue tooth not work too well, I am not sure it's the phone or the Lexus, her Lexus is 2006, so technology may have change then.

None so far. I thought I would feel guilty drive such low gas mileage car. But I drove the Lexus RX hybrid, it's too quiet and not much power on initial acceleration. The Fx grunt and jump. Love it.