Used 2010 Infiniti EX35 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Infiniti EX35

View reviews for a specific EX35 model:

Wow!
By veroite

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love this automobile. I've only had it for a month, but, it has the attributes of a fine auto. It is smaller than I am used to (Nissan Murano) but I have adjusted well. I was pleasantly surprised - I got 18.5 miles per gallon basically in town driving. I did not expect it to do that well.

Favorite Features

Surround view, sound system, peppy engine and interior and exterior looks.

Suggested Improvements

Cargo cover as standard.

Smooth Like Butter-- typical Infiniti
By LMW

2010 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car drives,looks and feels smooth. Altho it is lite on interior space for storage and cargo, the aesthetics couldn't be better. This is my 3rd Infiniti and these just seem to be hallmarks of the brand. Cornering is very smooth and power is great. Fit and finish are wonderful, altho there is a very slight wind noise on the driver side. I purchased the AWD with Navi/Bose pkg which includes the Around View Monitor-this is an awesome feature that simplifies any kind of parking. I was disappointed to find that tonneau cover, homelink and tail gate opener near driver seat were not standard features on a car that retails for over 40K, but still very satisfied with my purchase. Beautiful car!

Favorite Features

Around View Monitor; interior design and aesthetics; Smoothness and quietness of ride; Navi/Bose

Suggested Improvements

Increase fuel economy; include more features which are standard on similarly priced cars (homelink, tonneau; increase leg space in rear seats

Rocketship That Doubles As Family Car
By John

2010 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. Quiet, smooth ride with plenty of power. A rocket ship that can easily convert into a family car when needed (although, make sure you pack light).

Favorite Features

Easy to connect an iPhone / iPod.

Suggested Improvements

Light on cargo space. But, I got roof rails so, on long road trips, I can get a box on the roof.

Nice ride! Exceeded my expectations!
By Len

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Thought it would be a difficult transition from driving an SUV for 8 yrs but the EX is an absolute delight! Lots of power,handles corners like it's on rails, just a neat little sporty hatchback. Trunk space is tight, but with one side of split bench down you can easily fit a 26" bike AND a passenger comfortably in the back.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth/NAVI/XM;Heated Seats; Interior and Exterior Styling is classy!

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy (getting 14.5 CTY). Steering- alignment not quite right. Noticed this in my EX35 AND the loaner I had while my EX was getting tinted.

Sporty luxury wagon/hatchback/crossover
By Len

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I haven't had my ex35 for more than a week and will update this review later- but must say I am impressed so far. I drove an explorer for 6 years and was reluctant to buy a car after getting used to the high profile, however, the transition to the ex was smoother than I thought with all the bells and whistles, handling, and power behind it's v6 engine. Quick acceleration, smooth ride, and takes corners like it's on rails! Trunk space is tight, but with one of the seats down:it fits a 26" bike with no problem and still seats the back passenger comfortably. Great convenience features: intelligent key, navi, around view monitor, Bose. Classy styling inside and out: stands out from the pack.

Favorite Features

Navi, intelligent key, heated seats, comfort, unique styling.

Suggested Improvements

Remote starter, auto/remote liftback, improve fuel economy (have only been getting 14 MPG CTY)