2010 Infiniti EX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EX35 model:
Smooth Like Butter-- typical Infiniti
By LMW on 05/12/10 16:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car drives,looks and feels smooth. Altho it is lite on interior space for storage and cargo, the aesthetics couldn't be better. This is my 3rd Infiniti and these just seem to be hallmarks of the brand. Cornering is very smooth and power is great. Fit and finish are wonderful, altho there is a very slight wind noise on the driver side. I purchased the AWD with Navi/Bose pkg which includes the Around View Monitor-this is an awesome feature that simplifies any kind of parking. I was disappointed to find that tonneau cover, homelink and tail gate opener near driver seat were not standard features on a car that retails for over 40K, but still very satisfied with my purchase. Beautiful car!

Rocketship That Doubles As Family Car
By John on 04/16/10 16:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. Quiet, smooth ride with plenty of power. A rocket ship that can easily convert into a family car when needed (although, make sure you pack light).

Nice ride! Exceeded my expectations!
By Len on 04/13/10 12:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Thought it would be a difficult transition from driving an SUV for 8 yrs but the EX is an absolute delight! Lots of power,handles corners like it's on rails, just a neat little sporty hatchback. Trunk space is tight, but with one side of split bench down you can easily fit a 26" bike AND a passenger comfortably in the back.

Sporty luxury wagon/hatchback/crossover
By Len on 04/05/10 08:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I haven't had my ex35 for more than a week and will update this review later- but must say I am impressed so far. I drove an explorer for 6 years and was reluctant to buy a car after getting used to the high profile, however, the transition to the ex was smoother than I thought with all the bells and whistles, handling, and power behind it's v6 engine. Quick acceleration, smooth ride, and takes corners like it's on rails! Trunk space is tight, but with one of the seats down:it fits a 26" bike with no problem and still seats the back passenger comfortably. Great convenience features: intelligent key, navi, around view monitor, Bose. Classy styling inside and out: stands out from the pack.

Bye, bye Audi. Hello Infiniti
By Linda on 03/31/10 12:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow, I have no idea who this car is marketed for, but it's absolutely perfect for me! Just me and two dogs. I am a short person. I love that I don't feel "lost" in this. The steering wheel is small/sporty. The seats are fantastic. I've got a bad back and these are great and fit like a glove. Much smoother riding than my 2006 Audi A4 (which went bye-bye). I did not want the typical SUV (been there, done that). This looks like the same height as my previous vehicle, but once inside you have a much more commanding view of the road and yet, don't feel like you will tip over. LOVE IT!

Impressive Vehicle
By EastTennesseeDriver on 03/29/10 07:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Did lots of research (Edmunds overall the best resource) and test drove broad range of crossover type vehicles-BMW, Acura, VW, Audi, Nissan, et al but chose EX35 primarily because of huge discounts and safety. That said an impressive vehicle-AWD confidently blasted through 300 miles of driving rain/wet roads, integration of superior technologies top notch, fit and finish superb, interior one of the best regardless of vehicle, exterior look is aggressive and subjective to your taste, driving dynamics-handling and acceleration exceptional-ride on firm side but comfortable. Cargo area is modest but very accessible and back seats tight with front seats back- but motor them forward and space ok

Love it.
By Henry From NY on 03/06/10 15:34 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My drive to/from work has become one of my favorite times. This car begs to be driven. Every time I think I might be pushing too much, the EX reminds me to just keep the gas on and steer. Interior-wise, It does get a little tight but that might be from owning 3 Jeep Grand Cherokees before and now wanting something different. Performance wise it just moves and handles like its on rails. I can only imagine how a G37 coupe handles. If it fits your needs and price range, give the EX a good look. You will not be disappointed.

2010 Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey
By Mr. Green on 01/12/10 21:22 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very fun AWD vehicle, 0 to 60 in 6.5 seconds w/ nice, solid suspension and brakes. Flexible, comfortable, capable, best interior of all small SUV's. At ease on the commute / fancy night out and on rutted dirt roads, snow, etc. Rear wheel drive bias is a plus. Don't let the reported small storage behind the rear seats scare you off. When I thought about what I truly needed the car for and how often I needed a giant box to haul things in, I realized I didn't need the box more than a few times a year. The storage space is surprisingly good, the car is a blast to drive, and the navigation and sound systems are top of the line. Huge incentives make this car extremely competitively priced.

Think twice before you buy EX35
By Roguer on 12/27/09 20:29 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

375miles. My technology package turned off by it self or broken. No cruise control, no any driving assistance. Gas consumption is about 13.5 miles per gallons with 65% of highway. For $45k car you have to pay additional $300-$450 for Tonneau Cover and $350 for window tinting. Question to Infiniti isn't it cheap to ask $400 for piece of close to cover cargo area? It is ridiculously cheap and unreliable for "luxury" car. Infiniti even just removed from infinitiusa.com Specs&Options page for 2010 ex35 Tonneau Cover. IT is cheap!!!

Great bang for your buck
By Keith on 12/27/09 14:41 PM (PST)

2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The car is a great blend of luxury and performance. Build quality seems to be excellent. Perfect size for me, as I rarely have back seat passengers. Better cargo space than a sedan. With back seats down, can easily put a bike or skis in back.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Infiniti EX35 in NJ is:

$218 per month*