2009 Infiniti EX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EX35 model:
Best Small Crossover
By silverblue on 08/14/10 08:27 AM (PDT)

2009 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Feels like a bigger vehicle while you're driving.Coming from a Nissan Murano, I can say it feels like driving a rocket ship.Totally beautiful inside and out.Quality and craftsmanship unsurpassed by any other manufacturer.It was worth paying a little more.

This is "The 4 Door Sports Car" !!
By Bob, Tupelo MS on 02/18/10 21:28 PM (PST)

2009 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you're looking for a car that is fast, has great handling, is smooth riding, comfortable and super quiet - This is the car for you! After 6 months I still can't wait to hop in it each morning to head for work. I have owned 35 cars and this is as much fun as a sports car without the punishing ride and all of the other drawbacks. It also looks great and has plenty of room to haul things with the rear seats down. Yes the back seat is small but I'm an empty nester and the front seats are great. It's also exclusive. You won't see yourself coming and going like in an Lexus RX 350. If you don't have to haul around a bunch if kids; treat yourself and put an EX 35 in your garage.

2009 EX35 Journey Purchase
By Scott on 07/15/09 19:14 PM (PDT)

2009 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I shopped for four months, we looked at the BMW 328i, VW jetta, Nissan Maxima, Infiniti G37, M35, FX35 and the Lexus IS350. We really wanted a small vehicle with comfort, we wanted a sharp Interior, a good ride and performance. The EX was the only car that fit the bill. I am 6 foot tall and the EX fit me well. We are empty nesters, the back seat was not a real concern. We were happy the the service from the Infiniti Dealer and the price received. We purchased the 360 monitor system, my wife really likes the way it helps her park.

EX instead of a sedan
By SF Bay Area Family on 07/07/09 01:22 AM (PDT)

2009 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are a family with two small children. We were looking to replace a small sedan with a small crossover, something to easily drive and park in San Francisco. We wanted a top safety pick. There are not many cars that have the manufacturer option of both front and rear parking sensors. We found them especially helpful in our minivan. We also wanted HID lights, a small turning radius, and easy access to the rear seats for placing children in car seats.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Infiniti EX35 in VA is:

$158 per month*