2008 Infiniti EX35 Consumer Review: My SUR (Sports Utility Roadste

2008 Infiniti EX35 - Consumer Review

Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

My SUR (Sports Utility Roadster)
By rsteyaert on

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my SUR. I say this because it has great utility and drives and handles like a roadster. Quick, tight, and fun to drive. Because it is small and like a roadster it lacks some back seat room for passengers. Though I didn't buy it for that purpose, we have figured out how to accommodate and it really hasn't turned out to be a significant issue. MPG (21/27) is another disappointment for a small car but this is the price you pay for the power and that sporty feeling. I love the car, better than most any other I have owned. I strongly would recommend the EX35.

I haven't had any significant maintenance or repair issues that warranty hasn't covered. I am so confident in the reliability that I am going to pass on an extended warranty because I think it is a low risk vehicle. We'll see - I hope I am correct!

I think all improvements have been made on the current models. I am satisfied with what I have.