Used 2008 Infiniti EX35 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Infiniti Ex35 - Consumer Reviews

2008 Infiniti EX35

View reviews for a specific EX35 model:

My SUR (Sports Utility Roadster)
By rsteyaert

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my SUR. I say this because it has great utility and drives and handles like a roadster. Quick, tight, and fun to drive. Because it is small and like a roadster it lacks some back seat room for passengers. Though I didn't buy it for that purpose, we have figured out how to accommodate and it really hasn't turned out to be a significant issue. MPG (21/27) is another disappointment for a small car but this is the price you pay for the power and that sporty feeling. I love the car, better than most any other I have owned. I strongly would recommend the EX35.

Favorite Features

I haven't had any significant maintenance or repair issues that warranty hasn't covered. I am so confident in the reliability that I am going to pass on an extended warranty because I think it is a low risk vehicle. We'll see - I hope I am correct!

Suggested Improvements

I think all improvements have been made on the current models. I am satisfied with what I have.

Sports Car Performance
By tube1

2008 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this now for about 8 months and am very satisfied with it. It has sports car performance and handeling yet still is a mid size SUV. We get around 21 mpg all around and as high as 27 strickly highway driving 65-70. But when you want the power man this thing has got it like you better mean it when you jump on it. Rear seat leg room is very poor but our kids are grone so its not a problem for us. Stereo is a Bose so nothing further to say about that. Ride is great. Everything has been flawess so far. This our 2nd Infiniti and would recomend this vehicle.

Favorite Features

The Performance, Handeling, Ride, And a great stereo system. Overall easy to drive. Memory settings for 2 drivers. Also had a minor flaw in the interior and the Dealership replaced it no questions asked. Also like the 4 year 60k bumper to bumper warranty. far better than anyone else in the field. Overall it has been a fun vehicle and has run perfectly so far.

Suggested Improvements

More leg room in the back seat. Bigger space or larger cup holders, cannot hold 2 medium drink glasses. Change the knobs on the stereo or the A/C system I often get them confused since the are exactly alike and right next to each other. Make the rear seats fold flat when down. Put a washer on rear wiper.

My ex-35 what a Wonder to drive
By Gerry

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Happy with my ex-35. it's fast, great design, safe handling, excellent torque. Except: Spartan leg room space in the rear seating arrangement. Highly suggest infiniti attempt to increase leg spacing at cramped rear seat area. Reliability impressive.

Favorite Features

good braking and powerful engine & torque.

Love it!
By Best Car

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car about a month ago and I can't keep my eyes off of it! I love seeing other EX's around and they've become increasingly popular. I feel safe and snug. EX is the perfect size for me..only being 5 feet tall I feel like I'm above everyone, which I love. It's a great amount of space for what I need. It's powerful, beautiful looking, and a gem. I had looked at the EX, X3, Tiguan, Land Rover LR2, and Volvo XC60. I am very happy with my decision and I'm constantly wanting to drive my car.

Favorite Features

Around View Monitor. The cameras are so helpful and come in great use. Speakers. 6 CD changer. Ipod connector. Folding rear seats.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing at the moment

EX 35 Sleek and Zippy
By jeda21

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a compact SUV or wagon for about a year and a half and I found what I was looking for in this car. It's excellently designed, very comfortable, and drives like a sports car--particularly around corners. It's a fluid and comfortable ride either in the city or the highway. The rear seat is cramped but cargo is adequate for my needs when I pull down the rear seat. If you need space for people and cargo this is not the car for you.

Favorite Features

the body design, the cabin comfort, the zippiness and excellent brakes

Suggested Improvements

rear seating capacity, rear crumple zone, standard 6-CD for Journey AWD models