2008 Infiniti EX35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EX35 model:
My SUR (Sports Utility Roadster)
By rsteyaert on 01/26/13 14:28 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my SUR. I say this because it has great utility and drives and handles like a roadster. Quick, tight, and fun to drive. Because it is small and like a roadster it lacks some back seat room for passengers. Though I didn't buy it for that purpose, we have figured out how to accommodate and it really hasn't turned out to be a significant issue. MPG (21/27) is another disappointment for a small car but this is the price you pay for the power and that sporty feeling. I love the car, better than most any other I have owned. I strongly would recommend the EX35.

Sports Car Performance
By tube1 on 01/04/12 14:29 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this now for about 8 months and am very satisfied with it. It has sports car performance and handeling yet still is a mid size SUV. We get around 21 mpg all around and as high as 27 strickly highway driving 65-70. But when you want the power man this thing has got it like you better mean it when you jump on it. Rear seat leg room is very poor but our kids are grone so its not a problem for us. Stereo is a Bose so nothing further to say about that. Ride is great. Everything has been flawess so far. This our 2nd Infiniti and would recomend this vehicle.

My ex-35 what a Wonder to drive
By Gerry on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Happy with my ex-35. it's fast, great design, safe handling, excellent torque. Except: Spartan leg room space in the rear seating arrangement. Highly suggest infiniti attempt to increase leg spacing at cramped rear seat area. Reliability impressive.

Love it!
By Best Car on 07/16/10 21:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car about a month ago and I can't keep my eyes off of it! I love seeing other EX's around and they've become increasingly popular. I feel safe and snug. EX is the perfect size for me..only being 5 feet tall I feel like I'm above everyone, which I love. It's a great amount of space for what I need. It's powerful, beautiful looking, and a gem. I had looked at the EX, X3, Tiguan, Land Rover LR2, and Volvo XC60. I am very happy with my decision and I'm constantly wanting to drive my car.

EX 35 Sleek and Zippy
By jeda21 on 05/27/10 09:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a compact SUV or wagon for about a year and a half and I found what I was looking for in this car. It's excellently designed, very comfortable, and drives like a sports car--particularly around corners. It's a fluid and comfortable ride either in the city or the highway. The rear seat is cramped but cargo is adequate for my needs when I pull down the rear seat. If you need space for people and cargo this is not the car for you.

PROBLEMS GALORE
By PROBLEMS GALORE on 05/12/10 13:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my ex35 the first year it was out thinking its an infiniti I would have no problems. I have has several recalls on the car. Very unreliable, the delarship has wrecked it two times, being southwest infiniti! I have 19,000 miles on it and the brakes on the rear have gone out. They have refaced the rotars two times and will not cover this under warranty. Motor in the mirror for the tilt down option has broke, power steering collum has gone out. I had to replace the battery at 6 months old. The list goes on. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER INFINITI. Its supposed to be a luxury brand and its just a nissan! Save your time and headaches!!!

Fun Fun Fun
By sallieee on 05/09/10 14:33 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love my car! It is really powerful. I looked forever. This car suits me perfectly. Sporty yet functional!

Fun but not reliable
By lfaraci on 04/15/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti EX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my EX35 about a year ago and got a steal on it! I saved tons of money and got the name "Infiniti" to go with it. Although, it has left me stranded two times where it will not start. Roadside assistance has towed it to the dealer where the battery was replaced once and today, they have no idea what is wrong. "Something is draining the battery." My first infiniti and my last. My Honda never left me stranded in 6 years; this one, twice in a year. Very disappointed in this car's reliability. Great low price, but not at the expense of being stranded with a little one.

AWD EX35
By nceric on 01/17/10 07:12 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought 7 months ago and couldn't be more pleased. Handles great, comfortable around town and on long trips. Beautiful interior, great styling, been trouble free. Had a snow storm in December and it did well on the slick roads. A well designed and built car.

Best car I've ever owned
By jjohnson on 12/02/09 23:45 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When my lease was up on the BMW 325i I was interested in something slightly larger with more amenities. I considered the X3 but the price difference for a similarly equipped BMW was roughly 13k so opted for the more elegantly-styled EX35 and cannot be happier. I average 22mpg in heavy city/hills driving so that's not bad given the 305hp V6 performance. Fit and finish is as good as my BMW and having hands-free bluetooth, leather interior, power seats w/ memory, etc. included underscores the point over the $13k difference in the German counterparts. Infiniti has built a great urban-sized crossover with superb styling, performance and features.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.