2011 Infiniti EX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EX model:
Bury me in it!
By mikiehorn on 05/10/12 15:01 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti EX SUV EX35 Journey 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

A plush Chestnut interior and Garnet paint color makes my car stand out in a crowd. Great horse power (297) coupled to a smooth 7 speed. AWD for winter (CA) skiing trips. Comfortable leather heated seats, great driving position, turn radius, noise isolation, XM radio, nav system, 9 gb 11 spker sound system make for a surprisingly good touring car w/ rear seats folded down for the wife and I (kids are GONE). W/cross supports on the roof rack - a perfect ski storage system. AWD gets it done in moderate snow conditions (all weather tires limit this). Rear seating ok for short car pooling trips - up to 4 passengers. After 5 months and 6,000 - its a KEEPER! Car is trouble free to date.

Nice upgrade
By meower on 07/01/11 21:49 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti EX SUV EX35 Journey 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I traded my 2010 G37s for a 2011 EX35 to obtain more flexible space. Very impressed with the ride quality and compared to the G37, the performance is a close second. With the technology pack, the EX35 has becomes a feature-rich product with tools that make highway driving very pleasant. It may not inspire night drives down twisty country roads but it's not a snooze-fest either. Comfortable for a 6'2" guy. Compared to the G37, has a better entry/exit. Rear seat room may be problematic behind someone with the seat mostly back but the dog doesn't complain.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Infiniti EX Suv in VA is:

$119 per month*