2005 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Review: Very nice car

2005 Hyundai XG350 - Consumer Review

Very nice car
By Corey on

2005 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is only the thrid day I have owned this car. Very nice all around. The touring tires seem to ride the ridges on the freeway. Cliamate control works well. Wish it had a pwr tilt wheel. Love the no framed door windows. Got about 22MPG on the first tank. Can here something vibrating lightly somewhere in the back. I have owned two other hyundai's and have loved the reliability. Now that I needed a lux car for my job, glad to see that hyundai can still service my needs. I can get 4% below invoice on a new ford, but still went for the hyundai due to the great warranty and the fact I can rely on it every day, sad to say about an american car, even thought we all live here. wtg hyundai!

memory seats. back arm rest with cubby hole, my kids like it. rear air. auto lights.

Front suspension, if you hit a speed bump at any speed other than a crawl, it just kinda gives up, and crashes over them. interior lights on when you unlock door from remote,and more range with the key fob. More eq. settings on the stero.