2005 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Review: Stuck in slow mode

2005 Hyundai XG350 - Consumer Review

Stuck in slow mode
By chertedd on

2005 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2005 XG350L. My most recent problem has been when I drive from a parking space my car only wants to go about 10 miles and hour no matter how much gas I give it. After a while it will go 20 mph no more. After that it finally takes off like nothing happened. This process takes about 5 to 10 mins. When taken to repair could not duplicate. So can not fix. Accel position sensor and fuel sensor have been replaced previously. I love my car, but it is not reliable. The outside body also is thin. It dents and scratches easily. I would not recommend this car to anyone. I am working with the Hyundai Motor America consumer assistance center now I don't know that it will help.

Body Style, interior, good ride, drives good, great stereo, and heated seats.

Fill service departments in on this new fix stated in #1991's reply Mar.23, 2007. Everyone I talk to knows nothing about it. The body also needs to have heavier gauged metal. My body man said its like a pop can.