2005 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Review: Owners comments

2005 Hyundai XG350 - Consumer Review

2005 Hyundai XG350

Owners comments
By KenLima on

2005 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In general I am very pleased with this car. I love the interior design and overall quality. The exterior is pleasing although a bit stodgy. The engine is adequate, however with 3.5 liters it is way underpowered in both hp and torque compared to what most other manufactures are offering. (Look at Acura with a 3.2 liter engine putting out 270hp.)The car is very pleasing to drive. It is smooth and quiet. One other question is why put in a transmission that can be manually shifted, but shifts automatically when pushed? My only real complaint is that in "city" driving which is where I do 90% of my driving my gas mileage is under 13mpg, which to my way of thinking is where large SUVs should be!

Interior, radio, full size spare tire on a real wheel. The fact that the leather is not too soft and wears well. I also like the faux wood trim.

More horsepower and torque.I would feel a lot better about the around town gas mileage if the car were faster. P.S. I do not drive with a heavy foot in fact only put "the pedal to the metal" about once a month just to see how the car responds.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review