2005 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Review: Love this car totally! Bring

2005 Hyundai XG350 - Consumer Review

Love this car totally! Bring it back!
By Tan on

2005 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had never heard of this car or saw it before, but just knew it when I saw it, that it was mine! I have not regretted one day of it, never a problem and the miles just turned over to 55,555 yesterday (1/26/10). It is totally loaded, & the sticker price was over $30,000 +, but the dealer sold it to me for $22,000 and no money down, or out of pocket or trade-in. It still looks brand new off the lot. No door dings or scratches & no, I don't have a garage. But I am careful where I park it. I want to keep this car forever & protect it. I keep the maintenance up & its been good to me so far! Bring this car back so when it does go, I can get another one! Not crazy about the Azera thats replaced it

Love the interior styling, very classy and nice colors chosen thru out, good leg room inside, as well as trunk space, love the heated seats, the moonroof, and the overall handling and smooth driving of this car. You don't feel the shifting at all and the power is nice!

The gas mileage is not overly good for today's standard of cars & the gas prices. When I bought this in 2005, it cost about $25 to fill the tank, then the highest due to gas prices, it was over $70 dollars to fill it. But its leveled off and it costs about $45 to fill it now. Not great, but average.