2005 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Review: Love My XG350L

2005 Hyundai XG350 - Consumer Review

L Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Love My XG350L
By sue on

2005 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first-ever new car, so perhaps I'm comparing apples to oranges, but I Love This Car! After test driving many makes & models & thinking I wanted a used Lexus, by chance I came across the XG350L & immediately knew it was the car for me. It looks 'rich', has a wonderful ride & a spacious, well-appointed interior. A friend who recently bought an Avalon, said she didn't like those 'light weight' cars when told I had purchased a Hyundai. As it turns out, my car weighs 150 pounds more than hers. The car is great, the warranties give peace of mind & the dealership was terrific. While I've owned this vehicle only 3 months, I expect to keep it a long time.

The overall look of the car (which is what finally sold me); the solid sound of the door closing; all the creature comfort features.

Since this model has been discontinued, I guess suggested improvements aren't necessary, but none the less, I'd say the readout for the clock & miles remaining should have been switched & lit better. A quick glance to check the time tells me it's '266'.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review