2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XG350 model:
love my XG
By lee24017 on 07/15/13 11:16 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned as Pontiac G6 and was not happy with the payments, so I took it back. Bought this out of the classifieds in the local paper and I am very very happy with it. For a small price, with some minor repairs from me, I love the smooth way it drives. Everyone says they though I was driving a Jaguar when they see me pull up. Very classy car and the ride is great. I do not race the car, I do however take it on the highway and it has not had any problems keeping up with the big dogs. I highly recommend this car, be sure to do regular maintenance.

2nd XG
By KD on 06/14/10 11:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had an '01 XG300 that I bought new. This is an improved model, however Gas mileage goes to "pot" over 72 "ish" mph. Other than that it is a sound commuter with luxuries found in much more expensive price tags. Reliable auto that I hope goes the 148K the last one did!

A BMW in Sheeps Clothing
By Mark on 04/26/10 05:51 AM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The XG is by far the best car I have ever owned and at 168,000 miles she is still running like a top. The cost of ownership of this BMW in sheeps clothing has been minimal to say the lest. I keep up with the regular mainteance and expect to get at lest 200,000 miles out of this car. Driver comfort is awsome, I'm 6'6" tall and have no problem fitting behind the wheel. Even with the driver seat all the way back, the rear passenger has plenty of leg room. This car has paid for itself in the past seven years I have owned it. Hyundi, Kam'sa'hap'nida for your dedication to imroving your product by listening to what your customers have to say. Something the American car manufactures should do.

Still Great After 7 Years
By EdB on 01/09/10 23:36 PM (PST)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 7 years with the car that was bought new, there is only ONE area of dissatisfaction. The interior overhead lamps (right and left), over the dash are extremely dim. Many trips to the dealer yielded no fix. They said that there is nothing that can be done. It has been this way since new. Next year, an Equus might be in my future.

My best car ever!
By My best car ever on 12/03/07 11:27 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car because it was easy for my aging mother to get in and out of. But it has captured my heart. I can't imagine not having it.

Great Car
By Bob S. on 09/28/07 20:19 PM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

No way does this car cost only $20,000 new. Best luxury car I have ever owned. I loved my maxima, put 170,000 miles on it, but this is just as comfortable at much less the cost and at 98,000 miles only routine maintance.

Discouraged in NJ
By Discouraged in NJ on 08/20/07 15:50 PM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Having many troubles with the Check Engine light. Local dealer tried 2 times telling me the gas cap was not clicked closed 3 turns. On 3rd visit they found problem with a sensor. Said they fixed. Problem continues today, one year later. Just Failed NJ state inspection for Emissions. Love the look and comfort but Hate the hassels and under the hood problems.

Good Car for the Price Paid
By koul on 10/29/06 09:03 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Pros: Good styling and lots of extras, more like a full size lxury features. Very good ride and comfy. Cons: Paint Quality, rolls on curves, touchy accelerator, gas mileage

Champagne taste on a beer budget
By a driver on 05/15/06 22:21 PM (PDT)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Being a 'car nut' I could nit pick the car to pieces, but I'd be comparing it to much more expensive automobiles. The only downside is the fuel mileage; if you drive it easy and use the cruise @ 72mph or less, it good to great. "Race car" it and you'll be hard pressed to more than 350 mi/tankful. Now the good stuff: great acceleration, very comfortable, all the features you'd want plus; except, NAV and Onstar. Excellent handling. Sound system rivals some of the best factory systems out there, PERIOD! Best thing is the car looks like a $375,000 Maybach 57 and nobody knows what you're driving; they just know they like it and you look like a genius for all the money you saved.

so much for so little
By damaine1 on 01/02/06 01:31 AM (PST)

2003 Hyundai XG350 Sedan L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had my XG for 1 month, I brought it used and it had 34,000 miles on it. The car looks great, drives great and has all the little things that most cars for it's price don't have. I love the wood trim and leather interior, it looks and feels great. I love the chrome accents on the exterior of the vehicle. It's a very comfortable and enjoyable ride a slow and highway speeds. Just enough power to satisfy my hunger for speed :-). So far it's an all around great car.