Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific XG350 model:

love my XG
By lee24017

2003 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I owned as Pontiac G6 and was not happy with the payments, so I took it back. Bought this out of the classifieds in the local paper and I am very very happy with it. For a small price, with some minor repairs from me, I love the smooth way it drives. Everyone says they though I was driving a Jaguar when they see me pull up. Very classy car and the ride is great. I do not race the car, I do however take it on the highway and it has not had any problems keeping up with the big dogs. I highly recommend this car, be sure to do regular maintenance.

interior is classy, leather and wood trim, can't go wrong with that.

in the engine compartment a lot of the plastic is very brittle.

2nd XG
By KD

2003 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had an '01 XG300 that I bought new. This is an improved model, however Gas mileage goes to "pot" over 72 "ish" mph. Other than that it is a sound commuter with luxuries found in much more expensive price tags. Reliable auto that I hope goes the 148K the last one did!

Seat comfort for all. Unlike Japanese seats the seat bed is supportive for long legs. excellent visibility and trunk room. Fold down rear seat configuration eliminates need for ski racks while carrying 3 to 4 to the slopes. Excellent foul weather handling.

Improved radios/cd's. Second XG, second time I have to replace radio/cd. A bit less body roll.

A BMW in Sheeps Clothing
By Mark

2003 Hyundai XG350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The XG is by far the best car I have ever owned and at 168,000 miles she is still running like a top. The cost of ownership of this BMW in sheeps clothing has been minimal to say the lest. I keep up with the regular mainteance and expect to get at lest 200,000 miles out of this car. Driver comfort is awsome, I'm 6'6" tall and have no problem fitting behind the wheel. Even with the driver seat all the way back, the rear passenger has plenty of leg room. This car has paid for itself in the past seven years I have owned it. Hyundi, Kam'sa'hap'nida for your dedication to imroving your product by listening to what your customers have to say. Something the American car manufactures should do.

Still Great After 7 Years
By EdB

2003 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 7 years with the car that was bought new, there is only ONE area of dissatisfaction. The interior overhead lamps (right and left), over the dash are extremely dim. Many trips to the dealer yielded no fix. They said that there is nothing that can be done. It has been this way since new. Next year, an Equus might be in my future.

Audio system is excellent. Engine and drivetrain are silky smooth. Dash is ergonomically correct and easy to use.

Re engineer the overhead maplights. I get very upset with my dim overheads, and the fact that the dealer(s) cannot do a thing to correct them.

My best car ever!
By My best car ever

2003 Hyundai XG350 L 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car because it was easy for my aging mother to get in and out of. But it has captured my heart. I can't imagine not having it.

Comfort and it includes seat heaters! They aren't just for winter if you have back problems.

I cannot think of a thing! It is still more than I was shopping for. and so affordable.