2011 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Review: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz, Worst c

2011 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

2011 Hyundai Veracruz, Worst car I ever bought.
By george170 on

2011 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new 2011 Veracruz limited and very shortly after I got it I started having problems. The brakes would make a very loud grinding and knocking sound, that is a safety hazard. The stereo system was not nearly good enough to pay the extra money for that upgrade. This car was taken back to Hyundai 5 times to get the brakes fixed. Hyundai sent a factory rep to look at the problem. This rep would not even take a wheel off to look at the brakes. All they would say is this is normal. I own another Vercruz and drove others and this is not normal. Hyundai never would fix the brakes. I had to get rid of the car before we had a wreck due to brake failure. I would not recommend this car.

Favorite Features

I would like to talk about favorite features but I did not get to have any favorites because of the trouble that I had trying to get Hyundai to fix a very serious brake problem. I would recommend that noone buy this car.

Suggested Improvements

I would suggest that Hyundai should stand behind their cars and fix dangerous problems such as the brakes. The warranty that Hyundai has, has mislead me making me think this is a good car and the warranty would fix what ever is wrong with the car. I was very badly mistaken. I would very very highly recommend that Hyundai should work on their warranty and repair the things that need to be repaired and should be repaired. I would also suggest that Hyundai get much better reps that will actually help their customers, especially with serious problems like the brakes.