2011 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Review: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz, Worst c

2011 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Review

2011 Hyundai Veracruz

Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

2011 Hyundai Veracruz, Worst car I ever bought.
By george170 on

2011 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new 2011 Veracruz limited and very shortly after I got it I started having problems. The brakes would make a very loud grinding and knocking sound, that is a safety hazard. The stereo system was not nearly good enough to pay the extra money for that upgrade. This car was taken back to Hyundai 5 times to get the brakes fixed. Hyundai sent a factory rep to look at the problem. This rep would not even take a wheel off to look at the brakes. All they would say is this is normal. I own another Vercruz and drove others and this is not normal. Hyundai never would fix the brakes. I had to get rid of the car before we had a wreck due to brake failure. I would not recommend this car.

I would like to talk about favorite features but I did not get to have any favorites because of the trouble that I had trying to get Hyundai to fix a very serious brake problem. I would recommend that noone buy this car.

I would suggest that Hyundai should stand behind their cars and fix dangerous problems such as the brakes. The warranty that Hyundai has, has mislead me making me think this is a good car and the warranty would fix what ever is wrong with the car. I was very badly mistaken. I would very very highly recommend that Hyundai should work on their warranty and repair the things that need to be repaired and should be repaired. I would also suggest that Hyundai get much better reps that will actually help their customers, especially with serious problems like the brakes.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review