My New Veracruz
By cwilli2 on
2011 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
When I was looking to purchase a SUV I went shopping as most consumers do. Truthfully I went to Volvo actually liked the SUV itself but it didn't have the room I was looking for. During the process my daughter said mom you are a Hyundai loyal customer what are you thinking. Went to Rick Case Hyundai on a cold day. Salesman called me from outside telling it was cold to come in get warm and to tell him what I was looking for. I drove out that evening with my Hyundai Veracruz, everything they promised was delivered. I love my Hyundai and I love Rick Case.
Favorite Features
Warming seats, seating of 6 oops maybe 7. the leg room for me I'm a tall person. The dash board is awesome and to have a mood light in evening is awesome sometime when driving you have your fav music on yeah the mood light works for me. I'm a life time Hyundai person it delivers for me. This SUV uses regular gas good on milage, it informs you when you are getting better milage based upon road you are traveling. I can't say enough good things, but what I say is from the heart and true.
Suggested Improvements
To make the leather used maybe just a little softer to the touch. Bluetooth accessibility. I mean I can't think of a whole lot it's perfect for me.