Problems with being reliable
By Dianna on
2008 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
The first week I had It I had to have the battery replaced. The other day I started it up, put it reverse and it gave a hard jolt. 5 minutes later I pressed the gas pedal down and It would only go 5 miles an hour. I stopped, call road service and when he arrived it miraculously was back to normal. The next day, it wouldn't start at all. I do have a 100,000 mile warranty but this is my very first Hyundai. I have always owned Toyota's. I am very discouraged and only hope whatever the problem is, they find it, fix it and I have no more problems. I have never had any problems with any of my new cars before. 4 x's in 2 years is 4 times too much. I have to have a reliable car.
Favorite Features
My Veracruz is fully loaded. I love all the features and they all work fine. Love the bluetooth, sunroof, stereo system etc. etc. etc. The exterior look has been mistaken for a Lexus 350. Sweet!
Suggested Improvements
Dependability. I expect after they fix whatever is wrong with it, must be fixed for good. Reliable trumps everything else I love about this Veracruz.