2007 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Review: Bought Used--Lovin' it!

2007 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Bought Used--Lovin' it!
By Cruzin on

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first SUV & I am in love with it! Buying this car used was well worth it b/c I was able to afford the Limited edition with leather seats & ALL the bells & whistles I could imagine. I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle! The car drives SO smoothly and it is SO quiet. Stereo sounds great! I read EVERY review on this website before my purchase and I think I made a great choice! I looked at the Honda CR-V as well but the interior honestly looked a little dated after seeing the Veracruz Limited Ed. I NEVER thought I would own a Hyundai-but I agree with another review, that this SUV is a hidden gem! I feel proud and smart that I got a "luxury" car for a great price!

Leather seats! Sunroof! Heated seats! Power lift gate! Infinity sound with 6 disc CD changer. Smooth ride, very quiet. Wood paneling adds a nice touch!

My ONLY thought is that I don't think there is enough horsepower. There's not a whole lot of "oomph" when coming out of a full stop. But its MUCH better than my old car and that wasn't a make or break for me. Wish the color "Satin Beige" looked more Beige than Silver, but its still pretty :)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review