2007 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Review: 25,000 miles / one winter unde

2007 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

25,000 miles / one winter under the belt
By Chasefranklin7 on

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This winter in the Chicago area gave us our fair share of snow, and when I bought this vehicle I would never have thought this - but there were times when the snow was heavy that I took the VC instead of my Suburban! The topper is - the VC is only front wheel drive va. the four wheel on the Sub. When I bought this car I was worried about how my clients would view it when we went to golf or dinner. Most thought it was a Lexus and everyone not only loves it, but thinks I made the smarter choice when comparing the two. One client with the Acura CUV decided on the VC as his next car and another with a Lexus - traded his in for the VC as well. Love it! Smart car, great feaures.

Favorite Features

Absolutely love the seats, the look of the interior and the third row seating. My 17 year old son at 6'1" loves it as well as he gets stuck back there most of the time. The cargo space with the seats down rivals that of my Astro Van.

Suggested Improvements

I would love to see them offer seats that go back a little further. I am also 6'3" and find the high sill a little high for resting my elbow on when driving on long trips. Would have preferred Sirius over XM with the back and pause features on Sirius. Buy the cargo net for the rear - it works!