2007 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veracruz model:
Fabulous Value
By Anita on 04/28/07 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I've had my new Veracruz for a few weeks now. So far, love it! Very intuitive controls. Super quiet. The handling is more luxury, less sport, but it has great pick up when you need it. The second row bench is very comfortable - my kids like it better than the Dodge Durango, the Nissan Maxima, and the Infiniti G35. The seat material feels like a super soft suede, very nice. 100x better than the Pilot. I cannot imagine getting a comparable vehicle for anywhere near the price (under $30k).

Sure beats a van
By Paul on 04/28/07 03:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Outstanding alternative for those who want seven passenger seating without having a truck feel/drive. It's as elegant as the high priced Acura and Lexus SUVs without hitting your wallet. Very roomy for 7 passengers and the amenities and fit and finish are excellent. Very quiet, smooth ride with a V6 that has good kick on the highway.

Car crazy about this suv
By RICHARD on 04/24/07 06:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This suv is very quiet excellent ride, at idle you can't hear it. Go look at the quality in this luxury car inside and out. Don't pass it up.

Biggest Bang for the Buck!
By jhc003 on 04/13/07 13:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We just picked up a Veracruz the other day and what a beautiful vehicle. During the first test drive I was shocked at the smooth ride and quality, very impressed with what they have done in the crossover segment. Considered a minivan but this drove so much nicer. When the truck is running you can't even tell, no noise or vibration whatsoever. This is the base model and it has everything you will need and then some. AWD, 3rd row seats, 18/25 mpg, 5 star safety rating, rear heat and a/c, fabulous exterior and interior design, XM radio and more! Even has puddle lights. If you are in the market for a crossover you have to check this vehicle out b/c you will be amazed at what it has to offer.

Great SUV
By Jared on 04/11/07 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Blows Pilot out of the water. Purchased fully loaded SE. Logic 7 audio is easily on par with Bose. Mistaken for Lexus RX by friends especially after riding in it. Dead silent inside, 2nd row very comfortable, and 3rd row not bad either. Gas mileage not too shabby, transmission shifts like a dream, good call on the Aisin 6-speed. Great value for the money. Navigation not an option, but I am in the opinion that if you don't know where you are going, you should not be driving. If you must, a portable navigation system is cheaper and makes more sense. Drive it for yourself if you are shopping in this class. You are shortchanging yourself if you don't. Don't let the badge fool you.

Refined crossover
By Bob on 04/10/07 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Have taken this vehicle on a 1000 mile road trip and everything about the vehicle exceeded our expectations. Quiet cabin, elegant interior, plenty of`space in second row seats and satisfactory gas mileage. Everything works as advertised. Fit and finish matches previously owned Infinity and Acuras.

Amazing
By Budman on 04/10/07 09:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a Sonata in 2003, so I was interested in another Hyundai, but the Santa Fe was a little too small. Imagine my surprise when I saw that Hyundai had come out with the Veracruz. I absolutely love it! I have never had anyone ask me what kind of vehicle I drive before, and I've had several people ask me about my Veracruz. It drives like a dream, and looks absolutely gorgeous. The stereo is sounds better than I can describe, and I'll definitely be subscribing to XM....I'm already addicted. Hyundai you've done it again!

Great SUV!!
By WP501 on 04/03/07 15:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Great value for what I paid, and I love the design.

If you want something different..
By firstownerofveracuz on 04/02/07 06:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My husband and I just bought the 2007 Hyundai Veracuz yestterday from Somerworth Hyundai. Despike the fact that there is no incentive for this new model from Hyundai, we are able to get an excellent deal from this car dealer shop. Highly recommended to other protential hyundai buyer in New England areas. In terms of the performance and functions of this car, it does drives like a mini van without the "grand father looked of the car". The gas mileages is better then other mid-size SUV with AWD. Based on the mileage rating sheet of the Veracuz (3.6L) has better mileage than our 2003 model Hyundai Santa Fe with 4WD with 1.8L. This is a great buy for the money for different look.

look out hyundai is here to stay!!!!!!
By rkelley on 03/29/07 20:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

this is one fun ride talk about class all are friends can't belive we got this much car and did not have to sell a kid to make it happen.. we where the first in arkansas to buy and boy are we glad the ride is the best handles like no other and the power of the 3.8 is unreal and this thing is so quiet you can't tell its running unless you look at the tac, and i can get in the third row and fit with out getting a neck cramp, room is the key for third row seating and hyundai did it.. this is my third hyundai and the way they are going not my last if they come out with a pick-up truck look out!!!!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.