2007 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veracruz model:
I love my Veracruz!
By Kelloggs99 on 05/24/07 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I freaking love this car! First, it looks great--the exterior is very stylish (the front end could use some perking up), and I love the chrome accents. The interior is very nicely appointed with the wood trim. Fit and finish is excellent. The Veracruz easily competes with any luxury SUV. The seats are very comfortable, there is plenty of leg room, visibility is great, and the ride is amazing. Very quiet, smooth yet sporty, and responsive.

Wow...this is a HYUNDAI !?!?!?
By Dougski on 05/23/07 10:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I test drove nearly every vehicle in this class and the Veracruz wasn't even on the list until recommended by a friend. It soon became the benchmark for all others in its class. OUTSTANDING interior room, TONS of bells and whistles and safety features STANDARD (on the Limited with the Ultimate package). Peppy engine with a smooth transmission and extremely comfortable ride (on Michelin tires, no less) make this the perfect family vehicle. And, for $34K (for the FWD Limited LOADED) that included the warranty upgrade to 10-year BUMPER-TO- BUMPER coverage...aside from normal maintenance, this vehicle is stress- free to own. Thanks, Hyundai, for building such a classy vehicle.

best crossover on the road
By bernard n.edwards on 05/21/07 15:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

we just wanted to share our thoughts and opinions for our new 2007 VERA CRUZ.we are on our 6th hyundai and traded a azera in which was an exellent car.the vera cruz,is really some thing,we have the ultimate package,and the quality is as usual suberb,and get 24 mph and the ride is suberb.the 3.8 is exelent as the same engine as the azera,the six speed is exellent and love the 605 watt,surround sound and the dvd is awsome.the quality is exellent,and a beautiful,inside and out,and we are very proud of our vera cruz..bernard n. edwards

We love it
By We love it on 05/20/07 11:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We bought the LTD instead of the SE because my wife wanted the power liftgate. The ride is the smoothest I've ever had and my passengers do not fail to notice this. The steering is not sporty but luxurious. To avoid high RPM I come off the stop light at 3500 rpm and at the first shift I increase the pressure on the accelerator and it holds it's own but the power is there if you don't mind reving to 4000. The automatic A/C and dimming mirrows are special and the controls on the wheel along with the power liftgate says LTD. but here' the topper: We pulled up to a family picnic and my wife said that it felt so good that she didn't feel like getting out. After 32 years, I finally did something R

THE KOREAN LEXUS
By Bernie Cichocki on 05/18/07 09:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I both are happy about this vehicle. We were Considering GMCArcadia or Saturn Outlook purchased VeraCruz instead. Also consider Caddy crossover.

LOVE MY VERACRUZ
By JR SACTOWN on 05/16/07 22:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased a Veracruz Limited AWD on Mothers Day in Sacramento. The ride is very nice overall, some jolting over potholes. Very secure feeling, and great look over the road. Great overall size, not as cramped as Santa Fe, but not as sporty as Santa Fe.Difficult decision deciding on VC or SF, both have great features. The front end is not my favorite feature, so I purchased a mask, looks great.I also purchased the gold package on emblems, looks great on Natural Khaki color.

NIIIICE!
By Jon-e on 05/10/07 19:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

First Hyundai, after owning 3 Volvos, including an XC70, and an Eddie Bauer Explorer. Surprisingly, the Veracruz is the safest and most refined of the bunch. The features list and build quality are outstanding, and the warranty can't be beaten!

I love my Veracruz
By inlove89 on 05/06/07 11:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

The minute I saw this CUV I knew I would have to own one. I bought the GLS because my husband has a santa fe limited and I dont use half the things in his car. I love it, its drive is so smooth and its pretty much soundproof. My daughter just turned 16 and with all the airbags and safety features I dont feel like im going to die when she is driving it. I never thought that Hyundai would make such a beautiful vehicle with so much space, the third row is great for toting around my daughters friends and the gas MPG is amazing for a car of this size. I would reccamend this car to anyone. People always ask me about it and want to take a look at it, and im always happy to show them.

WOW
By This is a Hyundai??? on 05/02/07 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We bought this after searching every maker for a 7-passenger SUV that was fun to drive, looked good, felt good, and got more than 15-17 MPG. It's not an ugly minivan/round box SUV clone, it didn't cost $50K+ like the luxury brands, and it gets 20+ MPG combined driving while taking regular gas (unlike virtually every other premium- swilling luxury SUV - that's worth another 1-2 miles per gallon if you do the math). 1000 miles in, I am amazed! It is so far an awesome vehicle and comes in cheaper than the 5-passenger Lexus RX (whose look it very conveniently resembles) - plus it outperformed the Lexus in a Washington Post auto review. Good fit and finish, great warranty.

veracruz se awd
By jaxquest on 04/29/07 16:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the se awd with entertainment package,i waiied for it to come out and wasn't dissapointed. Our only problem was getting it for the price we want to spend.We are very happy with it except for a couple of minor problems,vehicle don't auto lock doors when vehicle engaged,but not much else to complain about.We love the car,and has lots of toys

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.