Used 2007 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veracruz model:

hyundai rules
By bernard n. edwards

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

we have had our limited vera cruz two wheel drive,and all i can say is no one builds better cars than hyundai.we are on our 8th hyundai and will be buying the new rear wheel drive v8 sedan.so we already have our name on the list for this car in 2009.

high quality,quiet,and the car is very elegent and we are very proud of owning the vera cruz.we get 24 miles to the gallion,and will hit 25 mph after we get more miles on the car.now have 3000 miles.love the transmission,and it really works with the very smooth and powerful 3.8 .engine.

should have wood on sterring wheel,and could use 20 or thirty hp.great smooth brakes,the car is drop dead beautiful,inside and out.love the lighted vera cruz door sills.classy.what a class act.hyundai rules at our house.

Poor Quality
By Disappointed

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my Veracruz for two weeks and it has been in for service twice for the tire pressure monitior system light malfunction. This how the vehicle was delivered to me. I am a first time hyundai buyer and if this is any indication of their quality and customer service, I will stick to american made cars.

Never thought I would own one
By Joe

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned Toyota's for the last 3 vehicles and could not believe I would ever own a Hyundai, but it is awesome. Extremely please with everything about it. It is truly as well built as my Toyota Sienna that I traded for the Veracruz!!

The appereance

MP3 player port which I believe is coming for 08

Great crossover!
By Stella

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I looked at most of the crossovers, such as the Pilot, Outlook, Acadia, and the Mazda and Nissan versions, before deciding on the Veracruz. I do not regret my decision at all. The kids love the DVD and mom loves the sunroof and leather. The heated seats are nice too now that it is cold. The gas mileage could be a bit better but it is improving since the 1st oil change. You won't regret buying this one.

There are so many: Pedal adjustments, sunroof, mute button for stereo, cooler, DVD and tire monitoring system. I love the keyless start!

Better gas mileage and transmission shifting to lower speeds.

Sue's Car
By Ted Melonas

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We owned a 03 Nissan Murano. The Veracruz has more room, better ride, and is less noisy. May not have the name, but I think the Veracruz is better

Third seat better than most other brands