2007 Hyundai Veracruz - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veracruz model:
It IS Better than the Lexus RX!!!
By momof2 on 06/22/07 09:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned a '99 Lexus RX300 since it was new. When we were recently faced w/my husband losing his company car, we assumed we'd get the RX350 because we've been so pleased w/our first Lexus. Well, in our opinion, our new Hyundai Veracruz has blown the Lexus RX out of the water! The smooth, quiet ride, the very many luxury features and the gorgeous body style can't compete with the Lexus, or it's over-blown price tag. We have 2 months before we give up the company car - the Lexus has been collecting dust in the garage while we take our awesome Veracruz everywhere! I never thought I'd be a Hyundai owner, but I couldn't be happier with it. You MUST consider Veracruz if buying a crossover!

Well done Hyundai
By BigGuy on 06/20/07 13:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Could not be more pleased. I test drove all makes of Mid size amd Full size SUV and have no doubt we make the correct purchase. Style,ride,performance and value the only question I have is relaibility and with the Hyundai track record I fell good.

I can't believe it!
By M. Allen on 06/18/07 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I love the styling and the interior is fabulous. So far, I'm averaging about 19.6 MPG in all around driving and it is not even broken in yet. I test drove everything in its class, but something kept bringing back to the Veracruz. I pull a 3500 pound boat, and it pulls it much better than my 4.0L, V-6 Explorer did. The engine and transmission are both smooth and refined. Sometimes I can't tell if the engine is even running. I owned two Hondas prior to this, but I could not purchase the Pilot over the Veracruz. The Honda dealer's arrogance just pushed me right into the Hyundai dealer's showroom. Time will tell, but I'm very pleased with this vehicle, and highly recommend it!

From mini-van to SUV
By lnichols on 06/16/07 18:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought the GLS model b/c I wanted a sporty look. I drove a van before. I call this car my other home. There is so much space my kids look like they are sitting ina living room. It is so quiet and comfortable. I feel great driving it. The safety features add to the comfort! I am still getting used to the gas difference compared to my van but it is not bad for an SUV. I can get 24 mpg. I would recommend this car to anyone! The price is right. Just take it for a test drive and you to will love it!!

This is no Lexas!!!!!
By safetyboy on 06/15/07 20:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a black limited. I have regreted the purchase ever since. It is a big, heavy, underpowered and overpriced vehicle. Can't believe I traded my Toyota Sequia for this. It does not even have enough cup holders.

Fantastic Ride!!!
By Lisa on 06/13/07 18:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Great job Hyundai! Love the handling of the Veracruz. Quiet ride.

Veracruz Limited is Unbeatable Value
By mab67 on 06/11/07 19:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Compared to Honda Pilot, Mazda CX9, GMC Acadia and a couple of others. Hands down this is the best overall value. Limited package makes this ride similar to the Lexus RX. My brother in law has one - very nice car... but pushing $50,000? That's crazy. This one is so close to it in power, looks, toys, and build quality that it's a no brainer. Just found out that Motor Trend confirmed what I think! (See July, 2007 - Comparo Shock! Hyundai BEATS Lexus) Only had it a week, but wow. This crossover is the perfect soccer mom car (and I get to drive it on the weekend family trips - it's a cool rig).

2007 hyundai limited
By bernard edwards on 06/06/07 09:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

we purchased our seventh hyundai,a vera cruz limited and like our other hyundai's we love the vera cruz.we got the ultimate package,and it is a gorgeous vehicle inside and out,and like the motor trend said it beat the lexus rx 350 and i can see why.gas milage right with two wheel drive at 500 miles is just over 24 mph,so it is the best cross over out there.

VERACRUZ Limited
By Shelby24 on 05/31/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Have just purchased my first Hyundai and am I immpressed with the Veracruze!! Test drove the Mercedes M class, Lexus RX, Honda Pilot, and VW before visiting the local Hyundai dealer...I felt like I was in a 40k+ SUV during the test drive, gorgeous leather, smooth (and extremely quiet) engine, phenomenal handling, and above average interior materials. With all the std safety features, warranty, third row seat,and added little features I feel like I purchased a great SUV, but also a great value.

2007 Veracruz Limited
By Randy on 05/29/07 07:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Great buy for the car. Looks and handles great. I bought the first one that the dealer had sold. I do not see why Hyundai does not advertise this car more aggressively.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.