2014 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Veloster model:
Economical Unique Hot hatch!
By hero253 on 11/14/14 01:34 AM (PST)

2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought my veloster turbo a couple of months ago and thought it was time for a review. I have never been disappointed in this car and I love the way it drives. I average about 34mpg combined! And I still have enough power to accelerate and pass when I need to. The sound system is pretty good especially on xm radio. There is plenty of trunk space, especially with the back seats down. Everyone looks at my car as I roll by and I have not seen another veloster turbo in nor cal since I have bought it. I love that this car is really uncommon. From a stop, the car will pull you back into the seat as you race the engine! If youre looking for an economical car with some power, this is it!

Fun Car
By gd2583 on 05/18/14 08:34 AM (PDT)

2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Veloster Turbo is a fun fuel efficient car to drive. With horsepower of 201 it passes like a car with a V8. The cornering and handling seem to be from a much more expensive car. Hyundai did a great job on the exterior design, While shopping I was looking at 2 door coupes like the KIA Forte, Hyundai Elantra and Honda coupes. I saw my first Veloster in the lot after test driving the Elantra Coupe and ask the salesman what it was. I noticed that a couple had turbo badges on them and said why not take it for a test drive, who knows. Needless to say this was the car for me.I can see the Veloster becoming a cult classic of the fast and furious types.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Hyundai Veloster in VA is:

$171 per month*