2013 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Review: The Ultimate Mix of Sporty Lux

2013 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Review

Turbo 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual w/Blue Interior)

The Ultimate Mix of Sporty Luxury & Economy!
By blackoutsbox on

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo 3dr Hatchback w/Blue Interior (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have only had it for a few days now but I can't put into words the level of awesomeness of this car. This car is a bat mobile / tron futuristic spaceship rather than just a car. I haven't even begun to toy with all the gadzillion features it has but I can say for certainty that a trinity of unique style, power, and economy have birthed this majestic wonder.

How do I start? 0 to 60 in 6 seconds? A keyless entry and start system with theft prevention that boggles the mind. An amazing unique style that will stand out among the bland cars out there yet not break the bank. Power & Turbo and Savings OH MY! A warranty like no other. A dashboard, navigation system, and state of the art connectivity to devices like no other in it's class. Amazing leather seats. Powerful turbo injected engine that still allows for massive fuel economy (GET THE MANUAL TRANSMISSION ULTIMATE TURBO!)

The only gripes I have are a few cheapy plastic pieces and controls in an otherwise VERY solid built car. The AC system nobs seem cheap. The system is great - just the controllers.