2013 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Review: Perfect Combination of Style,

2013 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Gray Interior)

Perfect Combination of Style, Value and Quality
By diablito30349 on

2013 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Gray Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for a little over a month and put about 2800 miles on it, and I love it. After reading (and watching) literally every car review done for this car, I was comfortable with what this car is, and isn't. I really was surprised by how quiet the ride is. The suspension is a little firm so you feel the bumps a little more, but it's not too bad. I also think the engine is perfectly adequate for what this car is intended to be (a sporty looking economy car). It's not as "underpowered" as a lot of reviews would have you believe. I also love the bold design of the car. This shows that you can get something economical without feeling like you're driving a toaster on wheels.

Panoramic Sunroof Voice Command Back Up Camera Cloth/leatherette seats Color Coordinated Wheel Inserts (I have red) Trunk Space (larger than you would expect) Third Door (for just the right dash of practicality) Touch Screen Entertainment System Dimension Stereo Blue Tooth Phone Integration

I wish they had figured out a way to put a dome light to illuminate the back seat area of the car. The map lights illuminate the front, but don't really reach the back seat very well. I also wish they had installed a light in the glove compartment. You don't realize how much you miss something so minor until you're driving at night and you need to open your glove compartment. Your only option is to use the passenger-side map light.