FUN SPORTY VALUE WITH ECONOMY TOO
By justcarrie on
2013 Hyundai Veloster RE:MIX 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6AM)
Just purchased a REMIX Veloster. Love this car! So far it's been great. First new car in 7 years going from a Hummer H3 to this was a change but a very welcome one. I test drove several competitors and found Hyundai to have the best quality, price, styling and warranties that are fantastic. The dealership was awesome...best new car buying experience ever. I wanted economy and hope to see it soon in my pocket book. It is not a speed demon...I don't need the tickets either! It has plenty of power to get up and go. Want more power get the Turbo just save money for tickets! :)
Favorite Features
Economy, styling, comfort and warranties!!! Lots of fun electronics. Great space...small car but put the back seats down and you have a ton of space. Corners great and turning radius is awesome. Solid sound of shutting the doors. Cloth interior is awesome don't mind it at all since I came from leather seats in my other car. Love it all...
Suggested Improvements
Would be great if they came with privacy glass. I would say power for the engine but then you would get less gas mileage so it becomes a personal choice.