2013 Hyundai Veloster 1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Black Interior Consumer Review - Great car for the money

2013 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Review

Great car for the money
By dcarr2 on

2013 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

The 1.6 liter with 6 speed transmission works flawlessly and has all the power I need. It is super smooth and a real joy to drive in the mountains. I get over 40 mpg highway regularly. The touchscreen is VERY nice, and includes a Pandora application so I can stream Pandora from my Android phone via Bluetooth, and it shows the song and artist on the touch screen. I can even skip songs from the control on the steering wheel. As it has a USB jack, so, I can also charge my Android phone with the cable it came with, nothing extra to buy. My phone connects via Bluetooth and even imports contacts. I can answer and hang up calls from the steering wheel.

Favorite Features

The ride, handling, and the layout of the dash are wonderful. The touch screen with built in Pandora is great.

Suggested Improvements

Would love to have a model to seat three in the back with a little more headroom. I would also prefer 2 doors on both sides. The back seat is 60/40, but, split on the wrong side, so, if you want to take 3 people and as much luggage as possible, the back seat passenger has to get in on the drivers side rather than the passenger side where there is a back door.