2012 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Review: Veloster beats every other car

2012 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Review

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automated Manual w/Black Interior)

Veloster beats every other car in it's class
By turboxxiii on

2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6AM)

I saw one of these on the road... stopped to test one on a whim one day when I was off work early... went back the next day and bought an electric blue one with the auto shifting double clutch. This car rules. I went and looked at other cars in this class, they cost more, and feature less. I took it on a 1600 mile road trip a week after buying it. The car saved my life from some crazy road rager, we drove circles around him. Powerful, fleet, surefooted, sexy and paying me back every time I go to the pump. Awesome!

computer controlled eco operation and drive by wire features, super sweet feature package in the base model, head turning roadster design... There is a porche dealer across from my office, and they had a porsche show one weekend right after I bought it. The porsche owners were visibly shaken by my sexy blue Veloster... hahaha, love it!

Bluelink sucks, needs major improvement. I will not purchace it like it is, and I want to be able to turn it off. The no-spare-tire thing is a major issue for me. I went and bought a spare tire kit immediately.