2012 Hyundai Veloster Consumer Review: Terrible experience with Velos

2012 Hyundai Veloster - Consumer Review

2012 Hyundai Veloster

Base 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automated Manual w/Black Interior)

Terrible experience with Veloster & Hyundai Dealership
By ssmith160 on

2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatchback w/Black Interior (1.6L 4cyl 6AM)

Since receiving a letter in the mail about the recall on the sunroof in my 2012 Veloster; I've had issues with what the dealerships would and would not do to fix my car. I set up an appointment to get my sunroof tested for the recall issue and found out the dealership in Brunswick, GA didn't have the tools for the recall test.
After repeatedly calling for weeks on the status of the tools, no response was given to me.
I was driving home from work one day and my sunroof shattered. The dealership in Brunswick gave me alot of difficulty on how I would transport the vehicle to them for repairs. So I ended up having to tow it to the closest dealership in Valdosta, GA. Terrible service in Bwk, GA

Automated/Manual Drive, Touch Screen Radio & Aux/USB plugs.

Please deal with the sunroof recall issue. It was a horrible experience to deal with on the road as well as when interacting with dealerships about the issue. Just imagine a young couple or family having to deal with this situation and being treated poorly by Hyundai. Please put your customers' safety and satisfaction first!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review